Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,221 to 10,240 of 11,577

Blooper987

@VoidofLight I would normally agree but these are from more reliable sources that have been accurate in the past (Zippo included). And it's all relatively believable and fits with what we normally get every year

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

VoidofLight

I just don’t buy them making a 1-2 switch sequel. If they were going to do that, they would’ve done it sooner, given how easy a “game” like that is to make. It’s barely even a game as well, and I doubt it’d do well in the current climate we already have for the console.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Blooper987

@VoidofLight I see where you’re coming from, but the first one didn’t sell that badly, and it can fill in the more casual gap that we are currently missing for this year that has been previously been filled by Mario party or clubhouse games. Also it’s Nintendo were talking about and they never make any sense with anything they choose to do.

I’ll just be disappointed that they chose 1-2-switch over arms if it is true

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Solaine

@Blooper987 Zippo is not that reliable as a leaker, he got several direct announcements wrong in the past and wasn't he the one who said there is gonna be a new 2D Donkey kong releasing last year?

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

FroZtedFlakerZz

@Blooper987 Didn't zippo also say we may get MK9 announced here?

Games I'm playing right now:
Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Switch
Majora's Mask 3D - 3DS

Fizza

Tharr be rumours of the 16th.... or maybe not idk that's just what I saw floating about.

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha 2
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'Am I a Renegade or a Roundup?' - my sister playing MK8 RR.
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

FragRed

I saw rumours saying it would be announced yesterday and shown last Saturday.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

VoidofLight

Also, I think he said the switch pro was coming when it wasn't. @Solaine

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

rallydefault

I would LOVE anything Fire Emblem, even a remake.

I'm still playing Three Houses. I love it so much it's disgusting lol I've played every possible route, and now I'm doing Blue again but with the DLC. Just a fantastic achievement of a game.

rallydefault

NintendoByNature

@rallydefault same. I just played awakening recently. And I requested shadows of Valencia from my wife. So, as long as it's not those two I'll be happy 🙂.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@VoidofLight
I will get so excited for 1-2-Switch sequel. 😆
I like quirky game that very out of the box and put me in Hahaha.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter I know lol. When I see 1-2 switch I always think of your comments. Your the only person I know that plays 1-2 switch by himself. Hope it comes out for you

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Grumblevolcano

3pm UK time is in 2 hours so not long until we find out whether a Direct is tomorrow.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

Samus hunter, our "favorite insider" says she's 70% sure it's happening this week. 30% sure next week. So, it'll probably happen in 4 weeks bc plans change , and she'll still be right 🙃

NintendoByNature

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano They gonna announce it’s happening last week. We missed it and they removed the upload.

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano Was just about to check Twitter. Had a good feeling it would be this week after being wrong about it being last week.

MarioBrickLayer

There are so many rumours and unofficially confirmed games going around, what are the chances we see a complete unknown like a new Star Fox game or a brand new IP?

MarioBrickLayer

FragRed

@MarioBrickLayer It’s gonna be 40 minutes long which is usually the length of their E3 Directs so I totally expect something unknown being announced.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter wrote:

I think we will get two Directs on February 2022: Nintendo Direct around 10 or 11 February 2022 and Pokemon Direct as usual.

See?!
My prediction was almost correct.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic