Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,201 to 10,220 of 15,821

NintendoByNature

I just hope tomorrow's is a 40 min loop of a person saying, "stay tuned for next week's direct." And then next week, the direct is just an air date for E3

NintendoByNature

Fizza

Now that one's been announced, anyone here love the little countdowns Nintendo UK do 30 minutes before a Direct begins? It's the one I watch anyway because of being a good old Irish lad, but just having that timer constantly counting down brings my excitement way the hell up, especially a minute or two before it begins. It's like bloody new years honestly.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

jump

@Anti-Matter That video is broken, nothing is happening.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LiNeR

Expectations:
-Kirby and the Forgotten Land
-Some Nintendo RPG IP (Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, new Monolith IP, Xenoblade Warriors?)
-Splatoon 3 Date and Trailer (+Potentially a Splatoon Direct Announcement?)
-Some Wacky Port (A Miracle Port like DOOM)

Wants: (At least one of these and Im ecstatic)
-Eiji Aonuma
-Hollow Knight Silksong
-Wii Sports or Pilotwings
-Squid Research Lab Shenanigans

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

Grumblevolcano

I'm mostly sticking with my predictions made earlier but with a few changes:

• Start with FE6 remake
  • Release dates for the upcoming Smash amiibo announced
  • Load of 3rd party announcements, mostly from the 360 era (e.g. Batman, Mass Effect) but also some already announced stuff (e.g. Chocobo GP, Triangle Strategy) and cloud versions
  • Mario Party DLC
  • More info on Kirby and the Forgotten Land
  • Midpoint spotlight being a Rare NSO announcement including Goldeneye 007, Banjo-Tooie, Perfect Dark, etc. with a big focus on Goldeneye 007 (in return, Xbox gets the cancelled 360 remaster of Goldeneye 007 for XB1/Series X|S the same day as Goldeneye 007 comes to NSO Expansion Pack)
  • Advance Wars gets April release date confirmed
  • Zelda Wii U remaster(s)
  • Direct closes with Splatoon 3

No MH Rise Sunbreak because Capcom said next news in Spring and its not Spring yet.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Magician

Confirmation of the Batman Arkham Collection would be better than any information regarding games we already know are coming (BotW 2, Kirby, Advance Wars, Splatoon 3, etc). Give me the ports. Sprinkle in a couple or few new game announcements while you're at it, Nintendo. And I'll be content.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

No one is mentioning the old Resident Evil Oubreak rumour in their Direct predictions, it being revealed now lines up with the it will be released a year after Village.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoByNature

@jump i did say something resident evil related would be a wish if that counts šŸ˜‰

NintendoByNature

Cynas

I'm going to say:

-Direct either starts or finishes with new trailer for BoTW 2, with a release month, although no specific date yet.
-2 new first party games, one smaller (either a remaster or a new game in a smaller series), and one big new game announcement.
-Release date and trailer for Hollow Knight: Silksong. This could be saved for an indie direct but I think it's possible for a regular direct due to the hype
-New trailer and release date for Splatoon 3. Releasing sometime summer this year, guessing July.
-New trailer for Mario & Rabids with release date
-Monster Hunter: Sunbeam additional details
-New DLC for an existing first party game
-The majority of the direct will be new trailers and details for games we already know enough about, like Triangle Strategy, Advance Wars, Rune Factory 5, Kirby, and Lego Star Wars: the Skywalker Saga.
-4 or 5 new third party game announcements, with one being an eShop exclusive that releases the same day, or at least a demo that releases the same day.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

gcunit

LiNeR wrote:

Wants:
-Squid Research Lab Shenanigans

I'm pretty sure we'll get this. Unfortunately all that stuff does nothing for me, but hope it works for you.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

BruceCM

Ooh, is SE finally doing Star Ocean 2nd Evolution R, since it's been so long since they did 1st Departure R, @Cynas ....? That'd make my life complete, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Fizza

I feel like a Splatoon 3 Direct announcement is inevitable in this. There's gotta be one, right?

StuTwo
  • Pushmo HD Collection Definitive Edition
  • itā€™s the year of Waluigi!
  • Captain Rainbow Remastered
  • Doshin the Giant is backā€¦ as a collectible card deck building game (All cards are NFTs)
  • NSO is getting new gamesā€¦ 2 of themā€¦ Both for the Mega Drive... One is ā€œBall Jacksā€ and the other is General Choas. Release some point in financial year 22/23. These will be the final releases for NSO.
  • Fire Emblem (seriously Iā€™m expecting something FE this year).
  • switch ring fit adventure 2
  • details on Animal Crossing DLC.
  • F-Zero (sorry that oneā€™s a joke)
  • Earthbound remade in some way (but very faithfully).

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

StarPoint

@Fizza Yeah they're definitely going to be dropping a heaping pile of Splatoon 3 this time. I can guarantee a release date + new maps and modes

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Magician

The top three "surprises" I'd like to see?

Batman Arkham Collection
Chrono Cross HD Remastered (a la Legend of Mana and Saga Frontier last year)
Punch-Out Definitive Edition

Seriously though, what have Next Level Games been working on since Luigi's Mansion 3 shipped?

Gimme dat Punch-Out, son!

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Fizza

@Magician Punch Out is one of my dream games to be featured honestly. I absolutely love Punch Out!

Snatcher

Just saw the news! Lets GOOOO.

Maybe a small, tiny chance we can get a mario&Luigi remake?

Edit: and maybe something about genshin and silksong as well.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic