Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,181 to 10,200 of 15,873

Anti-Matter

@VoidofLight
I will get so excited for 1-2-Switch sequel. 😆
I like quirky game that very out of the box and put me in Hahaha.

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter I know lol. When I see 1-2 switch I always think of your comments. Your the only person I know that plays 1-2 switch by himself. Hope it comes out for you

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Grumblevolcano

3pm UK time is in 2 hours so not long until we find out whether a Direct is tomorrow.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

Samus hunter, our "favorite insider" says she's 70% sure it's happening this week. 30% sure next week. So, it'll probably happen in 4 weeks bc plans change , and she'll still be right 🙃

NintendoByNature

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano They gonna announce it’s happening last week. We missed it and they removed the upload.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano Was just about to check Twitter. Had a good feeling it would be this week after being wrong about it being last week.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

MarioBrickLayer

There are so many rumours and unofficially confirmed games going around, what are the chances we see a complete unknown like a new Star Fox game or a brand new IP?

MarioBrickLayer

FragRed

@MarioBrickLayer It’s gonna be 40 minutes long which is usually the length of their E3 Directs so I totally expect something unknown being announced.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter wrote:

I think we will get two Directs on February 2022: Nintendo Direct around 10 or 11 February 2022 and Pokemon Direct as usual.

See?!
My prediction was almost correct.

Anti-Matter

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter If by 'almost correct' you mean you got the day wrong and they didn't announce a second Pokémon one, then yes - spot on 🤣

dmcc0

Anti-Matter

@dmcc0
Pokemon Direct maybe someday on February 2022.
The date of 10 February 2022 was almost nailed as it will be the date of Nintendo Direct will be aired in Indonesia.
9 February 2022 at 2 pm Pacific Time = 10 February 2022 at 5 am West Indonesia Time.

Anti-Matter

jump

I can't wait for the Direct to be over so I can start waiting and complaining about the next one!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

1UP_MARIO

Wahooooo

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

NintendoByNature

Posted in the article..but hopes and wishes..

-arkham announcement
-ff7 remake( not cloud version)
-anything fire emblem related
-anything resident evil related
-anything dkc related
-anything xenoblade related
-anything zelda related(hd remake is fine)
-botw2 title and release date

NintendoByNature

FragRed

@jump I am just waiting for Nintendo to not announce the new Switch successor tomorrow so I can go on a rampage attacking anyone and everyone involved with Nintendo for destroying the dreams I created myself and in no way was promised.

RR529

What I expect to see:

• New Kirby trailer
  • New Advance Wars trailer
  • New Splatoon 3 trailer/release date
  • Something Mario related (could be the rumored DK game). There's always at least 3 Mario related games a year, and we don't have a single one lined up for this year yet other than Sparks of Hope (which isn't internally developed).

What I'd like to see:

• Xenoblade 3 or new Monolith IP
  • A third Famicom Detective Club game (maybe the recent remakes were a stepping stone to a new entry in the same style)
  • a Mysterious Murasame Castle reboot
  • That Goemon like(?) game I think Good Feel was working on
  • a western release of Megaton Musashi
  • the rumored DK game

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Vortexeo

Monolith Soft please give me something good! Xenoblade 3, in particular, would make me explode with hype lmao

Edited on by Vortexeo

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic