Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,181 to 10,200 of 10,836

FragRed

Microsoft buying Activision Blizzard and now Sony buying Bungie… maybe this is gonna be a year of nothing but plot twists. I am now going to say Nintendo’s plot twist to follow up everything is that they’re scrapping Directs and are just gonna randomly tweet trailers as and when they feel like doing so.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

VoidofLight

@StarPoint Honestly, if E3 were a thing this year, I'd disagree with BotW 2 being in the next direct, but now I feel like it's a possibility.

Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon White 2!

StarPoint

@VoidofLight I think they end up doing an online E3, we would definitely see a lot more of BOTW 2 then. I was just thinking for this next Direct that there would be a name drop and a bit more gameplay/ story to show off. Doesn't have to be anything major, though.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

FTL (PC)
Rogue Legacy 2 (PC)

VoidofLight

@StarPoint People are saying e3 got cancelled this year, so there's probably a chance of us seeing BotW 2 a bit sooner... hopefully.

FroZtedFlakerZz

Well, I don't know how many of you know RogersBase but he has a podcast and was playing Arceus, after he finished he goes well I'll probably see you guys- oop we're live that's right laughing well… we'll probably see you guys in two weeks wink wink nudge nudge, and if anything happens then then we'll play it. He has leaked things before with inside sources and obviously we usually get a February Direct so I personally think that'll be when.

Games I'm playing right now:
Zelda BotW - Switch
Zelda Skyward Sword (Motion Controls) - Switch
Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition - Switch
Mario Maker 2 - Switch

NinChocolate

I always hope for a direct in January, a little boost in a cold dark month. But now that’s past I don’t care when the next direct is 😝

NinChocolate

Anti-Matter

Pokemon Direct on 27 February as usual.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

StarPoint

I'm gonna speculate what this month's Direct could look like (Assuming we're getting one this month that is). I will rank reveals + showcases based on how much I'm expecting them to show up. This list will only cover previously revealed games.

1 - Practically guaranteed: Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Advance Wars Re-Boot Camp, Splatoon 3, Rabbids Sparks of Hope, Triangle Strategy

2 - Wouldn't be surprised if appearance was made: BOTW 2, Bayonetta 3, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

3 - Would be surprised if appearance was made: Silksong

4 - Keep dreaming: Metroid Prime 4

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

FTL (PC)
Rogue Legacy 2 (PC)

Anti-Matter

I just want another LEGO games without popular Western licensed franchises such as Western superheroes / Star Wars / etc.
I never like popular Western franchises like that, gimme something Normal like LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
I don't even like Western superheroes such as Marvel, Batman, Spiderman, etc and will never care their existence.
I prefer Normal peoples with Normal outfits such as Fireman, Police, Farmer, Construction worker, etc without flashy outfits.
LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER is the only LEGO game I like for No Western superheroes things on it. Police is a real hero than Western superheroes in my opinion.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

NintendoByNature

@Anti-Matter batman is human. He is the ultimate hero! Just a rich guy with a sweet bat cave and dope gadgets.

Edit: yea, firefighters and police offers are real heros though. Just saying, batman is out there fighting super villians with no super powers.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
I never like Batman, also as I found his another games with rated M, Batman was instantly banned in my gaming area.
No Batman things allowed in my gaming area.
Sorry, I never like and will never like any Western franchises like that. I never like the popularity from famous Western franchises like that. It just very irritating for me.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

link3710

@Anti-Matter If you won't play Batman stuff because he has an M rate game, I have bad news for you about M-rate games that have police officers then...

link3710

skywake

@link3710 you know, Batman itself has a pretty prominent policeman character in it....

Some Aussie musics: Pond, TFS, Genesis Owusu
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

VoidofLight

@link3710 Wait, Anti plays Final Fantasy, but Final Fantasy has M rated titles! Final Fantasy 13 has an M rated spin-off game!

MonadoBoy

@VoidofLight Smash has gotta be off limits for him too; Snake and Bayonetta are contaminating the fighting scene with their M-rated origins.

MonadoBoy

VoidofLight

@MonadoBoy And he can't touch any of the games that got in smash either, since they were probably tainted by M rated characters, just by association.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic