Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,161 to 10,180 of 15,822

StarPoint

@FroZtedFlakerZz Well then, at least we can all be disappointed together lol

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

GrailUK

I wanna know what Monolith are working on. Hope it's Xenoblade Chronicles 3 but will gladly take an X re-release. And I'm still willing Earthbound and Metroid Prime remakes into existence. As for third parties, Portal would be lovely. This week would be great.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Blooper987

For anyone who hasn't seen...
Rumors are saying direct will be announced tomorrow or next week
Splatoon 3 will get a large focus
1-2-Switch Sequel
Fire Emblem Games
Will be 35-45 minutes long overall

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Vortexeo

@StarPoint @FroZtedFlakerZz Lol I'm with you guys! Even though I said I would try to convince myself, it isn't always easy to do so because deep down...I really want it to happen šŸ˜‚. I hope that the next Nintendo direct goes live at a good time. I think it was the September direct last year that went live at like 5 pm or something and I couldn't watch it live because I was at work lol.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

IceClimbers

I have mixed feelings about the idea of a new Fire Emblem being released this year. Don't get me wrong I love Fire Emblem, but they already have Triangle Strategy and Advance Wars coming in back to back months. To announce a Fire Emblem now for release not long afterwards would just be genre overkill imo, and it would completely overshadow those games.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Vortexeo

@GrailUK Bro YES. I think the latest rumors are what really make me eager to see the next direct. I'm going to be so happy if Xenoblade 3 or X gets announced!

This probably won't ever happen but I was also thinking lately about how cool it would be if they made a new Project X Zone with the smash bros roster.

Vortexeo

@IceClimbers You're definitely spot on with that, not to mention they also have the Mario + Rabbids sequel coming out this year as well.

VoidofLight

@Blooper987 Eh, most of the ā€œrumorsā€ are just 4chan greentext posts.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Blooper987

@IceClimbers The rumors are saying a sequel, remake, and spinoff are all releasing soon. I think the best way to release them would be spinoff early this year and remake late this year. That way we won't have three strategy games releasing in the first half of this year. I still kinda agree it's overkill, but from what I've heard we have a ton of games releasing this year alone. So I think it won't seem like that much in the grand scheme of things. It also sounds like Mario + Rabbids could potentially be releasing later than we thought (late 2022 or 2023)

Edited on by Blooper987

Blooper987

@VoidofLight I would normally agree but these are from more reliable sources that have been accurate in the past (Zippo included). And it's all relatively believable and fits with what we normally get every year

VoidofLight

I just donā€™t buy them making a 1-2 switch sequel. If they were going to do that, they wouldā€™ve done it sooner, given how easy a ā€œgameā€ like that is to make. Itā€™s barely even a game as well, and I doubt itā€™d do well in the current climate we already have for the console.

Blooper987

@VoidofLight I see where youā€™re coming from, but the first one didnā€™t sell that badly, and it can fill in the more casual gap that we are currently missing for this year that has been previously been filled by Mario party or clubhouse games. Also itā€™s Nintendo were talking about and they never make any sense with anything they choose to do.

Iā€™ll just be disappointed that they chose 1-2-switch over arms if it is true

Solaine

@Blooper987 Zippo is not that reliable as a leaker, he got several direct announcements wrong in the past and wasn't he the one who said there is gonna be a new 2D Donkey kong releasing last year?

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

FroZtedFlake

@Blooper987 Didn't zippo also say we may get MK9 announced here?

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Fizza

Tharr be rumours of the 16th.... or maybe not idk that's just what I saw floating about.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

FragRed

I saw rumours saying it would be announced yesterday and shown last Saturday.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

VoidofLight

Also, I think he said the switch pro was coming when it wasn't. @Solaine

rallydefault

I would LOVE anything Fire Emblem, even a remake.

I'm still playing Three Houses. I love it so much it's disgusting lol I've played every possible route, and now I'm doing Blue again but with the DLC. Just a fantastic achievement of a game.

rallydefault

NintendoByNature

@rallydefault same. I just played awakening recently. And I requested shadows of Valencia from my wife. So, as long as it's not those two I'll be happy šŸ™‚.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic