Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,141 to 10,160 of 15,799

Anti-Matter

@Sdelintwouters
I have my gaming rules for approved age rating.
I only allowed rated Everyone, Everyone 10+, Teen, CERO A, CERO B, PEGI 3, PEGI 7, PEGI 12 games. The games with higher age rating than my gaming rules will not allowed to be played as I set my video game machines with very strict rules too (Parental control).
I set Parental control level 5 on PlayStation machines (only accept rated Teen + CERO B + PEGI 12 games). I set my 3DS machines with ESRB Teen for USA machine, CERO B for Japanese machine, PEGI 12 for European machine for the highest age rating I still allow to play.

Even the games are same, but if they have completely different age rating (Teen vs PEGI 16 from FF XIII for example), I only accept the version with approved age rating (i picked USA version since Europe version was rejected for being rated PEGI 16 as my machine only accept until PEGI 12) as long they are still acceptable contents based on age rating summary.

Anti-Matter

Solaine

@Anti-Matter Why would you intentionally restrict yourself out of games for Age ratings? Don't you want to try those games with a higher rating at least? You never know what might strike your fancy

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Anti-Matter

@Solaine
I will never ever want to play rated M games whatsoever reason.
I don't even want to know their existences.
They are extremely disgusting and offending for me, I felt extremely repulsed by their existences.
I have traumatic experiences in the past when I was kid by accidentally saw rated M games and movies with their gruesome stuffs and very inappropriate contents. As I grew up, I felt angry with those things that have ruin my brain and my childhood so I made a stance to hate every single rated M things and made a very strict gaming rules to protect myself from inappropriate things.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Vortexeo

Man I'm craving a Nintendo direct even more lately...someone help 😭

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Anti-Matter

I think we will get two Directs on February 2022: Nintendo Direct around 10 or 11 February 2022 and Pokemon Direct as usual.

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

February 16th

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

FragRed

I’m really hoping that we get a Direct this week coming. Was thinking Nintendo would have done it last week now Pokémon is out the way. Sony just had 2 State of Plays for 2 big exclusives coming out next month so I’m hoping to see Nintendo get some spotlight on them and what they have coming over the next several months.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Ryu_Niiyama

I’m thinking early march to promote Kirby.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Grumblevolcano

WarioWare came out September 10th and we got a Direct on September 23rd so maybe (13 days after Legends Arceus launch would be February 10th).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

1UP_MARIO

We need to wait for this 3pm gmt uk time

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

StarPoint

@NintendoByNature I could absolutely see this being the week. It makes sense in my mind for some reason.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Vortexeo

I'm gonna try to convince myself that it's not this week so I don't end up disappointed lol

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Mgalens

@Magician
It feels more to do with the nature of how they are announced which can be a double edged sword.

on one hand it can be a nice surprise not knowing when one is going to show up on the other hand it can lead to a lot of guesswork and the like.

I do feel like the whole idea of "entitlement" gets thrown around a lot when more often than not its simply a case of it being nice to know what is going in within an entertainment medium and having an idea of what to expect and different companies usually handle it in different ways, and in Nintendo's case it can be largely impersonal social media posts with the direct being the main way of updating users on the projects they are working on plus adding more of a human aspect (the social media stuff usually coming under the "nintendo" accounts rather than from a specific person outside of things like sakurais pictures)

Mgalens

StarPoint

@Vortexeo That's a good idea. I always try to not get my hopes up but I end up doing so anyway.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

FroZtedFlake

@StarPoint Same, I'm really expecting this week bc it just seems to make sense...
I'll probably just end up disappointed though.

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic