Forums

Topic: Mario Tennis Aces

Posts 301 to 311 of 311

veeflames

Oh yes! Pauline is being added as DLC for next year! She's arriving alongside Luma and Boom Boom.

Hopefully Pauline makes appearances in other (future) games from now on.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Grumblevolcano

Boom Boom was inevitable given his appearance in Adventure mode (we've already seen a few Adventure mode characters added in), wouldn't be surprised if one of the last 2 characters is Kamek (there's space for 6 left of which we now know 4).

EDIT: Oh, I forgot Shy Guy wasn't playable yet so I guess we know the full lot now:
December - Shy Guy, Petey Piranha
January to March - Boom Boom, Luma, Pauline
April - Kamek

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

January's tournament rewards are confirmed to be:

• Luma (participation)
  • Classic Mario and Luigi outfits (performance based)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

dustinb12

hello, im kinda new to the game and I'm wondering are there any goodies to unlock other than the outfits and whatnot that come through the online monthly tourney? I guess im wondering what's the point of playing all the modes and getting my trophies, except just for fun.

SW-7405-4295-8509

DenDen

Its hard to find a match online though bit dissapointed in this

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

dustinb12

@DenDen yeah, especially for the mini game stuff. It's a very fun game, i just figured there would be more to do in single player.

SW-7405-4295-8509

rallydefault

Very fun game for sure, especially if you have people to play with on the same TV. Single-player is not worth the 60 dollar tag. Online will just keep dwindling, unfortunately. You'll always have people who will be on Mario Kart and Splatoon, but most others have moved on to Smash and Mario Maker.

rallydefault

Varking

Just started playing today and for anyone who isn’t sure how long it takes to unlock the costumes online I went 5-2 or 5-3. That was enough points to unlock the Mario and Luigi costumes.

Varking

Switch Friend Code: SW-2170-3160-1269 | My Nintendo: varking | Nintendo Network ID: Varking

ElRoberico

I picked up this game as part of the MAR10 Day sale, and for $40, it was worth it. I had fun with Adventure Mode. I will always wish it was more like the GBA game, but it was a fun palate cleanser after Three Houses and a nice way to wait for Kirby.

I also ADORE the character options here. It feels like the perfect selection of Mario staples and other side characters.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

StarPoint

@ElRoberico One area where this game succeeds for sure is the character roster. It is extremely impressive for a Mario game, and I think every Mario game from Nintendo should have this amount of selection.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 5 Royal (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

ElRoberico

@StarPoint Absolutely! I'd gladly take Blooper, Spike, and Chain Chomp over the Koopalings in Mario Kart anyday.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic