Forums

Topic: Mario Tennis Aces

Posts 361 to 371 of 371

Introspect

All this will be in a free update? Nice!

Introspect

rockodoodle

To get the character, you just play in the tournament? Do u have to win? Does tournament last all month?

rockodoodle

EvilLucario

Just went back to Aces and fiddled around with the new Adventure Mode stuff. Not really that interesting, just a rehashing of past challenges except they're endless modes with rankings.

@rockodoodle Just have to participate.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Judi

How are people liking the Co-op Challenge? Personally I think it's pretty rad, a nice change of pace from tournaments, but the connection problems are killing me.

Currently procrastinating on: implementing virtual memory and synchronization.
Currently distracted with: Mario Tennis Aces

Switch Friend Code: SW-1341-6334-2439

Vee_Flames

Oh yes! Pauline is being added as DLC for next year! She's arriving alongside Luma and Boom Boom.

Hopefully Pauline makes appearances in other (future) games from now on.

Edited on by Vee_Flames

Come visit Life Church!
My Switch FC: SW824410196326
Expressing my hopes for Professor Layton in Smash. Prayers abound.

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Grumblevolcano

Boom Boom was inevitable given his appearance in Adventure mode (we've already seen a few Adventure mode characters added in), wouldn't be surprised if one of the last 2 characters is Kamek (there's space for 6 left of which we now know 4).

EDIT: Oh, I forgot Shy Guy wasn't playable yet so I guess we know the full lot now:
December - Shy Guy, Petey Piranha
January to March - Boom Boom, Luma, Pauline
April - Kamek

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

January's tournament rewards are confirmed to be:

• Luma (participation)
  • Classic Mario and Luigi outfits (performance based)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

dustinb12

hello, im kinda new to the game and I'm wondering are there any goodies to unlock other than the outfits and whatnot that come through the online monthly tourney? I guess im wondering what's the point of playing all the modes and getting my trophies, except just for fun.

SW-7405-4295-8509

DenDen

Its hard to find a match online though bit dissapointed in this

Now playing
Switch : Little Dragon Café, Gleaner Heights, my friend Pedro

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

dustinb12

@DenDen yeah, especially for the mini game stuff. It's a very fun game, i just figured there would be more to do in single player.

SW-7405-4295-8509

rallydefault

Very fun game for sure, especially if you have people to play with on the same TV. Single-player is not worth the 60 dollar tag. Online will just keep dwindling, unfortunately. You'll always have people who will be on Mario Kart and Splatoon, but most others have moved on to Smash and Mario Maker.

rallydefault

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic