Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 2,041 to 2,057 of 2,057

Banjo-

@Apportal I'm replying here to avoid off-topic. Okay, so I want to get 69. WOODED KINGDOM MASTER CUP moon (on Switch Lite). I'm supposed to do a very complicated move in the air LOL.

EDIT: Got it.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

MarioVillager92

@Apportal It took me a while to fully complete it too. I got all the Power Moons throughout the course of two years since launch day. And yeah I agree with you - it felt nice to have SMO fully completed, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 still trying to 100%.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Banjo-

@MarioLover92 @Apportal @Snatcher @Slowdive Finally, I got all the moons, except The Darker Side. I died in the lava and stopped, it's late here so I'll try tomorrow. I still have some purple coins to find but getting all moons but the last one is something I didn't expect to do 😄.

Banjo-

Blooper987

After thinking through things. There are actually quite a few 3D Mario’s that I like more. I feel like this game is a little too open world for my tastes. It’s still a great game no doubt, but galaxy 1, 2, 64, and 3D world are all more fun IMO

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

MarioVillager92

@BlueOcean Darker Side is mega tough for sure - finishing it felt real good for me. lol

Best of luck for when you get another shot at it!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

Its going to take me a long time to 100%

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Banjo-

@Blooper987 I agree, that's what it look me so long to get all the moons. Super Mario Odyssey is not exactly open-world but just bland. My copy of Super Mario 3D All-Stars hasn't arrived yet (was delayed) so I thought it would be a good time to beat this "odyssey".

@MarioLover92 Is it very long that last "ride"?

Banjo-

porto

@BlueOcean Darker aside is loooooooooong. And no checkpoints. But it’s also extremely easy give or take a few parts. You’ll complete it in no time.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Banjo-

Beat it. No more moons to collect but some purple coins that I can't find (3 in Mushroom, 3 in Sand, 16 in Wooded, 6 in Lake, 5 in Lost, 5 in Metro, 7 in Snow, 9 in Seaside, 17 in Bowser's).

I can't say that I've enjoyed Darker Side. Long and cruel, I'm not used to Pokio and Yoshi in this game, with Pokio one mistake and you're done. The platforms with a lot of enemies falling on you, it's a bit like those indie games that troll players. I've enjoyed some parts of this game but it's my least favourite Mario 3D game. Sorry... Same for Breath of the Wild as my least favourite The Legend of Zelda 3D game.

Banjo-

porto

@BlueOcean I don’t agree on Odyssey being the least favorite 3D Mario game, but I do agree on Breath Of The Wild. Game just never clicked for me.

Edited on by porto

porto

Snatcher

@Apportal Galaxy is always going to be my fave 3d mario game and game of all time, but I do have the say mario odyssey is great Its amazing but the music just is not there for me Its so boring but song like jum up superstar is good I can see why you don't like the game for me its a 9/10.

porto

@Snatcher I love Super Mario Odyssey. And it’s music.

porto

Banjo-

@Apportal @Snatcher My favourite Mario 3D game is Sunshine and my favourite The Legend of Zelda 3D game is... so difficult to select just one, it's Ocarina of Time (3D), Majora's Mask (3D) or Twilight Princess (HD).

Banjo-

Bolt_Strike

Playing 3D All Stars really reminds me of how this game seems to have the DNA of past 3D games. It lets you collect most of the Moons in any order like 64. It has the acrobatic platforming and the flexibility to find your own way to navigate the world like Sunshine. And it has the unique settings, themes, and level gimmicks of Galaxy.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Losermagnet

@korosanbo if it's the moon I think it is, there should be an opening in that girder someplace.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Munchlax

Replaying, and realised that the fact that you lose currency when you die and are given one chance to get it back makes this truly the Dark Souls of Mario games.

Munchlax

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic