Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Posts 3,121 to 3,125 of 3,125

Sisilly_G

Calling that an "All Stars" compilation would be a bit of a stretch, particularly as Wario World would fall out of that category (we're past the days when something like that would have been released as Super Mario Sunshine 2: Wario World for marketing purposes).

Frankly, 3D Land should have been included with the 3D World port, and likewise the Wii instalment of New Super Mario Bros. with the U Deluxe release.

In any case, I'd buy the hell out of all three of the games you've listed. I've never played Galaxy 2 or Wario World, and I'd absolutely welcome more GameCube ports or remakes on Switch.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

MarioBrickLayer

@Clyde_Radcliffe @Silly_G I think it's more likely that Galaxy 2 gets a stand alone release than it being part of a new collection. I'd like to see a New Super Mario Bros collection - original + wii + 2.

MarioBrickLayer

Fizza

I've been replaying Mario Sunshine and Galaxy through 3D All Stars there recently (still fantastic btw) and it reminded me of something I thought of whilst playing through Sunshine for the first time: it probably has the most condescending Game Over music of all time.

Like, is the clown horn really necessary?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Fizza I played that level about two months ago. Those FLUDD-less levels make me nervous.😆 Sometimes the camera angle isn't great, or I misjudge the edge when jumping (falling & dying).

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes Don't get me STARTED on Noki Bay's Shell Secret, I wanted to vault my controller through a wall at points.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic