Forums

Topic: bloodstained: ritual of the night

Posts 341 to 360 of 643

NintendoByNature

It's also on sale for pre-order on Amazon. Same price

NintendoByNature

PCkid

Guys, I tried the Switch version of the game and it's unacceptable.

The framerate goes between 20 and 30 fps, they took off a lot of effects on the background, the resolution is really low(on the 50" HDTV of my friend it was already ugly so I can't imagine on my 65" 4K display).

Everything is raw, no antialiasing, no effects, no fluidity.

I don't know how Nintendo Life is going to review Bloodstained but, on what I saw, the game will reach 5/10 max here.

PCkid

CurryPowderKeg79

$32.84 is a nice price but i'll be paying the $7.15 more at Best Buy because i really want that steel Bloodstained game case.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

CurryPowderKeg79

I to only own a Switch and play 100% in handheld @BruceCM. And i also agree about the graphics, that there fine and anybody that expects the graphics to match other current gen systems which are the size of a 80's VCR are crazy.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

EvilLucario

@PCkid Lmao, knowing NL that's extremely unlikely. They gave RiME, an ACTUAL broken POS on Switch, a 6/10. If that can be seen as a 6/10 with broken handheld footage (not just 20-30fps) At the very least this game on NL would score a 7 or 8 depending on how harshly they judge 30fps for an Igavania. Who knows, it might even be a 9 regardless...

Also, anything below Epic settings and 144fps is "unacceptable". Change my mind. :^]

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

ogo79

@the_shpydar
hey make sure to check yer bl, im sending you a download code for the backer version game for switch. ive got 3 codes because im the man.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NintendoByNature

It's times like this I wish I was bald 😣

NintendoByNature

Ralizah

@PCkid I've seen footage of the game being played undocked, and it looked fine. And that was off-screen footage, which ALWAYS makes games look worse than they actually look when played on the tablet in person. Most of the people posting early footage said the game felt fairly fluid as well, so unless it tanks at some point, I'm not too worried about the framerate.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

DenDen

Im stil very excited for this game, and deffinley going for the switch version handheld is a hughe pro for me, and the sacrefices they made are not a break for me at least game runs pretty smooth and thats what matters the most for me at least

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Ralizah

@PCkid Sure. Here's another perspective.

The comments of both threads are filled with people contradicting each-other on whether or not the game has input lag, so... I guess it's just one of those things you have to try out yourself!

RE framerate reduction: would you call games like Crash Team Racing or The Witcher 3 on the base PS4 "severely compromised" because of them targeting 30fps? In the case of TW3, it took a lot of optimization and patches to get the console versions not to dip fairly low in busier areas.

Considering the author of your post went to the Switch version right off the PC version, I'm not surprised it didn't feel as good to play. I don't imagine the difference in framerate will matter to someone who starts with the Switch version in the first place.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Quarth

Is Cobalt back?

Will wait for reviews until I decide. Super Mario Maker 2 releases the same day.

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Zuljaras

Still I think that I will double dip with the Switch version even if it is not that good.
I have my negativity on the game but IGA needs the support in order to continue making such games!

GeeEmm

Only have a Switch so couldn't care less what it's like on other platforms.
I'm pretty excited to play it...should be unlocking in the next couple of hours.

GeeEmm

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic