Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 4,261 to 4,280 of 4,280

Oberstsolo

I would love to have someone I can play NSO+ with. Specifically games like Pokemon the trading card game, Zelda Four Swords, gba Mario kart, etc.

My friend code is:

SW-8573-3352-4907

Oberstsolo

MarioFan41

@Mana_Knight I'm gonna add you.

HI!
I'm Jay, your average Nintendo fan(and clean freak lol) My adjectives are he/him, and that's all the info you need, right?
What? You want my Nintendo FC on Switch? It's on my profile. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-4058-3946-3303

Mana_Knight

@Oberstsolo Is Pokemon Trading Card game Mutiplayer using NSO? I LOVE that game. I'd play with you. I am BST.

[Edited by Mana_Knight]

Mana_Knight

Mana_Knight

@MarioFan41 Thanks man! Great.

Has anyone figured out how 4 swords works then? Is it is a new session each time from scratch? Or does the game save on someone's file?

Mana_Knight

Pastellioli

You can see the code at the bottom, but it’s SW-1834-9478-0593. You can tell me if you send a request, but you don’t have to!

However, I might not be active on there all the time, and I’ll likely be able to accept friend requests on Saturday where I live, since the Switch with my account is currently in a different household. Sorry if I can’t accept any possible requests sent right now. The account name might show up differently than the name I have here, but it should be updated right now or soon.

For games, I play Splatoon and have both 2 and 3, so you can probably play with me if you own either of those. I also have Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, but I play it on a secondary account, so I’ll try to add the friend code and name for that later.

However, if you just want to be friends for fun and want to fill up your friends list, then go ahead! I might add that my time zone might be different and I might not be awake at a certain time when your playing.

[Edited by Pastellioli]

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Rare Replay and Conker: Live and Reloaded
Current obsessions: Conker’s Bad Fur Day and The Matrix
Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Switch Friend Code: SW-1834-9478-0593

MarioFan41

@Mana_Knight Are we on for Zelda: Four Swords in a little while?

HI!
I'm Jay, your average Nintendo fan(and clean freak lol) My adjectives are he/him, and that's all the info you need, right?

JohnnyMind

Just as I mentioned in the Four Swords thread, I'm not sure when I'll be able to play between my gaming and non-gaming schedule and timezones, but please feel free to send me friend requests on Switch (code at the bottom) and/or Discord (my username is johnnymind there, too) and we might occasionally play something together - I have so many games that it's easier if you ask me specifically if I have the one you're interested in playing or not!

JohnnyMind

Switch Friend Code: SW-1690-6099-6315 | 3DS Friend Code: 0774-4371-1504 | My Nintendo: Giovanni | Nintendo Network ID: JohnnyMind

Mana_Knight

@MarioFan41 I sure would be! Not a clue how to play. But we can try. Thanks for the add. I have accepted it now

Mana_Knight

MarioFan41

@Mana_Knight Okay, I'll give you a match request after i finish redownloading Animal Crossing(corrupted data D:)

HI!

MarioFan41

@Mana_Knight Update, GBA is corrupted, need to run a check or repair it

HI!

MarioFan41

@Mana_Knight Done! Ready to play.

HI!

Mana_Knight

@MarioFan41Hope you got your data back ok! Sorry man. Not entirely sure what happened in that session. It was working ok but then either my internet or yours went wrong? Probably mine though. I think you restarted the session to try and make it work? Hopefully we can try again soon though!

Mana_Knight

MarioFan41

@Mana_Knight You have to have 4 Switches playing together, so it wouldn't start. I live in the South, so it might be my fault.

HI!

Mana_Knight

@MarioFan41 Ah, right. I didn't know that! Assumed it was 2 minimum to get it to work.
Well, we can play a 2-player game sometime if you see me on and fancy something on there. We can also wait and see when a few people are on playing and see if it can happen.

Mana_Knight

DarkEdi

SW-0902-6405-5708

I´m from Mexico. I want to play Switch Online games of GBA like Four Swords, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Mario Party and Switch normal games like DB Fighterz, Smash, Kart.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

Pastellioli

Ok, got my Switch back and accepted all friend requests received! Thank you. I’ll also put the friend code for my secondary account in too, since that is the one I’ll be playing on right now:

SW-2188-3980-7503 (my account has a profile picture of Cat Mario)

I’ll be playing Smash Ultimate on my secondary account tomorrow probably, so you can add the code I listed to join me when I am available or am playing online. I won’t be active always though, and our time zones might be different. I mostly only play in the early morning and nighttime where I live since that is when I am mostly free. I unfortunately didn’t get the Splatoon games back…

[Edited by Pastellioli]

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Rare Replay and Conker: Live and Reloaded
Current obsessions: Conker’s Bad Fur Day and The Matrix
Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Switch Friend Code: SW-1834-9478-0593

Deimoslash

Hi everyone. Im new to the forum. I don't have a lot of online games yet but I'm working on it. Id love to play some of the ones I do have. I don't have the NSO+ expansion yet but I do have the regular NSO so I have NES and SNES games to play as well as a couple of others. If anyone wants to play I'd be more than happy to add you as a friend. I will try to get the + Expansion later this month so I can expand my library of online games. I'm here to make friends, enjoy some games and relax.

Edit: I figure I'd add something. I am a older gamer and I would prefer to have older gamers as friends. I'm 41 and I'd like to play with people around 20 or older. Someone who acts like they have some sense XD

Friend Code: SW-5715-6702-7894

[Edited by Deimoslash]

Every man must stand for something. Be he the first to stand or the last, each man must stand. And if there is but one man, that man must stand alone.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5715-6702-7894

Mana_Knight

@Deimoslash Hi Deimoslash. I would fit that bracket
SW-2955-4696-6969

Multiplayer games I have that can be played online.

NSO +
Luigi's Mansion 3
Toejam and Earl: Back In The Groove

Mana_Knight

Mana_Knight

I am finding that my internet is really good, full strength, but as soon as I join an online game it often drops to 0-1 bar on the Switch and can be a bit stuttery at times. Does that mean it is the other player? I feel like it is my fault, as it happens a lot, but then my own PC and Switch is strong when not playing online multiplayer? Is there anything that can be done to improve that?

Mana_Knight

Deimoslash

It could be the other person. I dont really know any other reason it would do that but I assume you have tried the typical stuff like resetting your internet and the like. Also maybe try removing the network from your switch and reconnecting to it. I have no reason to think that will work but you never know. The internet is so finnicky. lol If you get it working you can hit me up to play something. I should start checking here every day anyway. Good luck with your network.

MarioFan41 wrote:

I live in the South, so it might be my fault.

I lol at that. I live in the south to. I guess you live in a rural area as well.

[Edited by Deimoslash]

Every man must stand for something. Be he the first to stand or the last, each man must stand. And if there is but one man, that man must stand alone.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5715-6702-7894

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic