Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 4,243

Onyx_Rei

@DeadWadepool Wow. Didn't know I was dealing with a Pro.
I am at 399. Looking for a session where I can get Palafin top off this 'dex. I don't have quite your level of focus on the game, although I also still have my first GBC and Pokemon Red cartridge.

I'm disappointed that there won't be a DLC for SV, and am concerned that GF is moving on from Pokemon. But if GF was disrespected that badly then they should. Hopefully, if there is a successor game, it will have the same quality as the previous games. Compatibility will probably be an issue, but one can hope.

Hasbro has other problems at the moment. They made an attempt to monetize the D&D IP and the whole of the fan community snapped back. Hard. Hasbro has more or less pulled back from this attempt, but the aftershocks are still playing out in the D&D Community. Hasbro might be reluctant to take on another product that would be mired in fan backlash so it should be safe from them.

Onyx_Rei

Switch Friend Code: SW-6201-1499-2519

Jac_Clow012

Hello there! I am a 20 year old UK player who loves to play ACNH, MK8DX, Splatoon 2 and a range of Pokemon games and also if i am sporty Nintendo Switch Sports.

I can only play on evenings, Friend Code: SW-4071-9173-1736

Jac Clow

Switch Friend Code: SW-4071-9173-1736 | 3DS Friend Code: 3154-1182-4488 | My Nintendo: Jac Clow | Nintendo Network ID: Jacclow012

TyGuy

Hi, I love to play all mario games and looking for others who also like retro multi-player. My code is SW-6219-8601-6413.
Thanks!

TyGuy

Michael-M

Hi everyone! I am Michael and from the Uk. At the Moment I play a lot of Mario Kart and Mario Party Superstars. Please feel free to add me.
Friend code: SW-5277-8321-1232

Michael-M

AniChan

Hello, just looking for one active animal crossing friend to play/trade with. My friend code is
SW-8471-6051-2151
I'll keep watching for the next couple of days! I am looking for different new flowers, and especially roses. Thanks!

We are all worms... But I do believe I am a glow worm.
-Winston Churchill-

Onyx_Rei

@AniChan I can help with the roses and the trading. SW-6201-1499-2519 I am generally on for an hour or so daily, more on the weekend.

Onyx_Rei

AniChan

Thanks so much @Onyx_Rei ! What times are you usually on? Though I’m kinda a late player, I’ll try my best to cach you!

-Winston Churchill-

Onyx_Rei

@AniChan I'm in the US/Eastern time zone. During the week, I am generally on between 5-7pm unless I have a meteor shower, then I usually jump on later to catch those. Weekends vary greatly, but I am on longer and can be more flexible with later hours. My time is adaptable as well.

Onyx_Rei

AniChan

@Onyx_Rei Im usually on at around that time, so I will keep my gate open when I see you are on.

-Winston Churchill-

AniChan

Thx, @Onyx_Rei !

Edited on by AniChan

-Winston Churchill-

Onyx_Rei

@AniChan Works for me! Friend Request has been sent.

Also, if you can make it tomorrow night, I have a Major Meteor shower.

Edited on by Onyx_Rei

Onyx_Rei

HylianW

Hey everybody! I’m hoping for some new friends! I want to try to see how many friends Nintendo Switch allows you to add and also want to game online and see more people online. Add me if you have a moment!

My friend code is 3263 5800 2045! Also if you want to add me on Xbox my GT is Hylian W, I’m trying to do the same thing there and see how many friends Xbox allows you to add and I play online there as well too!

Hope to be friends soon. Happy Gaming!

HylianW

BoostedLee

@PixlBelladonna hi pixl i added you. I saw you play scarlet which is my favorite but no way to ask you to join and hunt. Add my discord BoostedLee#4895
Thx

Discord BoostedLee#4895
SW 3461 0512 7144 Thank you for adding

Switch Friend Code: SW-3461-0512-7144 | My Nintendo: BOOSTED

Onyx_Rei

@AniChan How do I let you know when my gate is open? I cannot send in-system messages to you, yet.

Edited on by Onyx_Rei

Onyx_Rei

AniChan

Sorry @Onyx_Rei ! So sorry I haven't gotten the chance to check this forum recently! ) :
I will try to join and open my gates as soon as I see you're on, although I did just get the ability to terraform, and I cant do anything while my gates are open, so I'll only be open for five to ten minutes.
although I will also be sure to try flying to your island as well, so be prepared!
also, I'm sorry to have missed the meteor shower and my first chance to meet celeste!

-Winston Churchill-

AniChan

And I'm assuming that the friend request from Onyx is from @Onyx_Rei , so i got another request from someone named Denis and was wondering who that was.
??

-Winston Churchill-

Onyx_Rei

@AniChan No problem. Life happens. I will be on shortly and will open my gate. As far as Celeste goes, there is a small chance of meeting her tonight and tomorrow night. I have minor meteor showers due to arrive and she is sometimes here for those as well.

Onyx_Rei

Onyx_Rei

@AniChan Yes, Onyx is me. And my gate is now open.

Onyx_Rei

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic