Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 4,243

Howlvania

@TheMelodiusRose yeah, also Nintendo for not just having decent matchmaking and the ability to invite friends 😅

Howlvania

Switch Friend Code: sw-4268-5395-1312 | 3DS Friend Code: 1779-0354-7347

RyugaAzai

Hi feel free to add me on switch my friend code is SW-8509-8845-7674 i accept anyone

RyugaAzai

Fizza

Right, there's a lot of people that I want to ask permission to use their FC's for and I figured here would be the place to do it so:

@GrumbleVolcano
@Tyranexx
@Blooper987
@MarioLover92
@Cynas
@Vortexeo

The main online games I'd play would be Splatoon 2, NSO retro games, Smash Ultimate, Pokemon (all of them) and Mario Maker 2 so if you ever need someone to play with on those games, I'd be more than happy to tag along (provided I'm not busy of course).

Also, one last thing: this is a bit of an odd request I know but anyone who accepts my Friend reuqest, would you mind keeping my FC a secret? I like to keep my friends list small and don't want people I don't already know asking for requests every day. Maybe I'll show mine in the future but right now that's my stance. Thank you and have a great day!

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Cynas

@Fizza Yeah for sure! And don't worry, I won't share you friend code

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

MarioVillager92

@Fizza Yeah I can give you my friend code, but I'm not sure I would be comfortable with sharing it on this thread. The last time I had my FC in my Nintendo Life signature, I was bombarded with random friend requests, and that really annoyed me. Also, do you use Discord? I do, and that makes things way easier for planning multiplayer games. I could give you my FC that way.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Fizza

@MarioLover92 Sorry, I don't use Discord myself. I understand why you think that and I won't pursue it further. If I ever do decide to get Discord, then I'll let you know. Thanks for letting me know though, I completely understand your position (it's the reason why I haven't shared my FC here yet either so don't worry about it!).

MarioVillager92

@Fizza Oh, all right. Actually I could post it here or in the CC thread, while tagging your username of course, then I could edit it out once you send me a request. Would that be OK?

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Fizza

@MarioLover92 Sure! I'll let you know immediately as well if you like!

MarioVillager92

@Fizza Yeah that'd be great! Do let me know what your Switch username is so I know it's you. My Switch FC is (gone).

Edited on by MarioVillager92

Fizza

@MarioLover92 Sent, thank you!

MarioVillager92

@Fizza Yeah you're welcome. Thought I recognized your username! Looking forward to playing with you.

Tyranexx

@Fizza Sure! Though out of the listed games, the only ones I play are the Pokemon titles...and not nearly as religiously on the Switch as I used to on previous platforms. Darn adulting lol. I also don't mind keeping your FC a secret. By chance, did you already send me a request? I received a random one and want to make sure it's you before removing it. I don't mind friend requests from this site, but I won't accept them unless people ask first. You've been kind enough to do so.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fizza

@Tyranexx I haven't yet no. If you see a Fizza with a sleeping Waddle Dee, that's me.

Tyranexx

@Fizza Duly noted. I'll keep an eye out for it when I'm on my Switch.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyra_Jorunnr

SW-7460-7110-1063
Username Tyra

List:

Pokemon legends Arceus
Pokemon SWSH
Super smash bros ultimate ( sephiroth, cloud, Kirby, Lucario, ganon, and Mewtwo. )
Final fantasy 10/10-2 remastered
MK 11 ultimate ( the joker only. Auto bot fighting. )
Luigi's mansion 3
DBZ kakarot ultimate edition + a new power awakens set ( with pre order of former female gynu force ( spell check ) ).
Coming soon Metroid prime 1 for Nintendo switch.
Coming soon Luigi's mansion 1 for Nintendo switch
Coming soon Metroid 4 for Nintendo switch. Coming soon Zelda twilight princess remastered for Nintendo switch.

There is much games I like to play that are worth my time playing. Not into any free games. Nor war games. I'm into MMORPGs, selective fighting games I like, and rpgs. Add me if you want.

Tyra_Jorunnr

Switch Friend Code: Sw-7460-7110-1063 | My Nintendo: Tyra | Twitter:

Micknkay

Hi ive just typed in your sw numberand it says the user has their consoleto not receive friend requests.

Micknkay

Mjofficial

Add me to nintendo switch for TMNT SHRESDERS REVENGER
SW-3447-5821-6311

Mjofficial

MegaCharizardX

Hi, feel free to add me on nintendo switch on my friend code is SW-4324-7999-4390 I accept anyone who play pokemon BDSP. I want to battle competitive online and trade pokemon and items.

Edited on by MegaCharizardX

MegaCharizardX

Twitter:

mnnk2100

add me:SW-4921-3197-3510
I have SSBU Splatoon2 ACNH and 51 Worldwide Games.

mnnk2100

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic