Forums

Topic: Friend Exchange - Share friend codes for Switch multiplayer matches

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 4,243

JinxShadows

I’m new to the switch, literally just bought it yesterday. I play Pokémon sword, minecraft, Animal Crossing and Mario Kart.

Feel free to add me SW-4808-3155-8402

JinxShadows

Sars77

New to switch old to animal crossing need friends please

SW-0697-5564-9299

Diplomacy: The ability to tell a man to go to hell in such a way he looks forward to the trip!

7oneZ

i downloaded STARDEW VALLEY bcuz of my dumb brother, but he play like a punk, using my items to make his maker items and then being maximum stingy. Like... when you play co-op, be cooperative.

Anyways I have a farm i want people to join, specifically females as I hate maleboxes.

I also have ESCAPIST 2, DIGIMON CYBER SLEUTH and a few multiplayer games. I do consider purchasing new games but those prices are criminal.

SW-1136-1942-5905

7oneZ

ToadgoYAAHHOOO

@Kaldorei is it ok if I can add you to my friends list plz? i got new super mario bros 2! If I wanna play that srry i don't have alot of games rn but i hope soon I can get more! Also I'm just hoping we can be friends if that's ok idk but I hope we can uwu!!! 😊😊

ToadgoYAAHHOOO

Jelster

Hi there. New to switch and animal crossing. Pls add me.

SW-2426-6775-5985

Jelster

lidxo

Hey guys,

New to animal crossing but super keen for friends!

Switch code: SW-7608-97478573

lidxo

acNewUpdates

New to switch so I'd love some friends
SW-1232-7727-2613

I'm new to this 'Switch' thingy

Switch Friend Code: SW-1232-7727-2613 | Twitter:

Vittoria

GUYS I’M NEW! looking for some friends to play animal crossing together. My friend code: 8318-2127-1514

Vittoria

Thunder_Wing0231

I want some friends to play with if you'd like we can play Animal Crossing New Horizons together

FC: SW-5080-9606-7714

I play: Breath of the Wild,ACNH,Warface, Diablo,Asphalt 9,Yet another zombie defense HD and Hollow Knight

Sincerely
Thunder_Wing0231

Kitty08

New to Animal Crossing and looking for new friends

SW-3691-6954-5597

Kitty08

Luv_Sosa

(Ark Nintendo Switch) Looking for 3 active breeders that can play a lot and care for babies, also looking for 2 active good hunters/tamers that can get high level tames and work together, also looking for 2 active good builders, we are starting from scratch and going to build up a big tribe having multiple bases around the map but having a huge main base we all decide where location is together, looking for 7 members already have 2, if interested send me a message on discord Luv._.Sosa#2429 or 808 #9563

Luv_Sosa

__aliee

I’m new to animal crossing and want more friends. I play many other games too! My friend code is 3125-1472-9042. ADD ME. 😊

__aliee

GamerCrossing

Hi! I started ACNH a while ago and looking for friends! I play Kirby clash, New horizons and Mario party. Not much. I know ;-; FC is SW-4566-0572-1222. Add me I'll add back!

NEW LEAF INFO
Friend code: 0448 2104 5361
Name:Lilly
Town name:Lilywood
Native fruit: peach
I can also get you any item you like!
I play mostly everyday
Time zone is BST
Feel free to add and I'll add you back!
Thanks for reading😅

GamerCrossing

@kitty08 added u and @__aliee !

Edited on by GamerCrossing

NEW LEAF INFO
I play mostly everyday
Time zone is BST
Thanks for reading😅

_morgan_

I just got a switch. I have smash bros and I’m gonna be getting acnh and Pokémon sword real soon. Add up my friend code. I need friends. I’ll accept anyone who adds me. 0322 9216 9622

_morgan_

GamerCrossing

I will in a sec!

NEW LEAF INFO
I play mostly everyday
Time zone is BST
Thanks for reading😅

WoomyNNYes

@morgan Since Switch stock is hard to come by, I'm curious where you bought from. Where'd you buy?

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic