Forums

Topic: Everything Limited & Rare: Super Rare, Limited Run, Special Reserve, Strictly Limited & Others

Posts 141 to 148 of 148

Magician

The second wave of preorders for Sisters Royale via SLG are now live.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Physicality Games have opened preorders for Rolling Gunner, Slayaway Camp, and the North American release of Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary Double Pack. Here's hoping these folks aren't another of the Warned Collector take-the-money-and-run sort. But I do enjoy a leap of faith every now and then. So...Rolling Gunner and Slayaway Camp for me, I already have a European copy of the Guilty Gear double pack.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SwitchForce

Too many are coming on heels of CV19 they should suspend PreOrders until this clears up for everyone Health sake.

Edited on by SwitchForce

SwitchForce

Magician

Preorders for Shadowgate Remake and Panzer Dragoon Remake from LRG are now live.
https://limitedrungames.com/

Magician

Preorders for Guns, Gore, and Cannoli 1 & 2 Double Pack from SLG are now live.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all

ralphdibny

Apologies for bumping this thread if it's slightly out of date, just thought my post would be more relevant here...

Just got my delivery through of streets of rage 4 classic edition and panzer dragoon classic edition from limited run games. Little underwhelmed to be honest. I sort of kept the order after they announced a UK release anyway because of the mega drive case it comes with but the case is huge. It might have had to have been taller to fit the switch case in but it didn't have to be so thick as there is a bit of plastic holding the cases up. Maybe it's just bigger but to scale or something. It's cool it has the mega drive art on it though as well as the genesis art. I'm not that thrilled with the cardboard sleeve with genesis art over the mega drive case either because it covers up the mega drive case and obviously would be difficult to store separately.

Does anyone have the UK release of SoR 4 and know if it has reversible art on it?

Do the games still come with trading cards by the way? Mine didn't this time but my last order was either Double Switch or Dragons Lair so maybe things have changed in that time. I can't remember if I got a card with those but I definitely did with Night Trap.

I don't think I'm going to bother with special editions in future, just get the normal version if it's a game I really want (shipping is expensive to the UK). I do like getting a physically larger order though so I can also buy some of the cover art for games I own digitally without it getting damaged on its overseas travel, I got Turok 1, 2 and power rangers with this order.

I still have an order open for Corpse Killer but I do wonder if this will be the last game I buy from them since some of their releases have ended up getting normal releases in the UK anyway (like streets of rage and power rangers)

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic