Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,221

Sunsy

This was a nice surprise to wake up to. I claimed my multiplayer rewards and ended up getting six McLaren P1 epic cards from the gold pack, unlocking the car.

Not a bad way to start your day.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

bluedogrulez

@Sunsy That's NOICE!! This is the first Friday in eons that I forgot to claim my pack and get the heck out of Bronze league. Hopefully tonight.

Anyone know what the featured car is this Season?

Edited on by bluedogrulez

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

Yoshi-MT

FRUSTRATION MODE ON

I HATE the Escape Races!!!

FRUSTRATION MODE OFF

Yoshi-MT

Sunsy

@bluedogrulez @komodo182 Thanks you two. The amusing part is, I wasn't trying to unlock the car and must have forgotten about blueprint cards I may have had. So it was a nice surprise to see it just unlock. Not to mention getting six epic cards.

@Yoshi-MT Tell me about it. There's times I think I made it, and the timer runs out, or one wrong move, car gets smashed up. It kind of adds that Need for Speed vibe at least, use to play Most Wanted a lot on GameCube.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Yoshi-MT

Well we just gonna keep trying 😊

I want to switch clubs. I try to play everyday for at least an hour. At the moment i’m in a club that is not that active. At the moment we have a almost 800 points and half is collected by me and we have 20 members. We (almost) never get past the first or second milestone.

Who has a nice sugestion for a club and a spot free?

Yoshi-MT

Welshland

@Yoshi-MT I have loads of room in my club - Welsh Crew. I did open it up yesterday though as i kicked almost everyone out for non participation

Switch Code: SW-5831-8679-3975

Yoshi-MT

Tonight i will join!! 💪🏻

Yoshi-MT

bluedogrulez

These challenges . . . my 3 star Icona that is nearly maxed out cannot beat 1:14, let alone the 1:12 for the 3 Egoista BPs for Siege Engine. And my 4-star Viper (not maxed out but up there) keeps whiffing on the Aventador 40-sec challenge by like 0.6 secs.

In better news, our Aventador pinewood derby car did well this weekend. We won our den, a design award and finished 4th overall in the Pack maxing out at 152+ mph.

Edited on by bluedogrulez

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez Hey bluedog... not sure it will help with the Aventador challenge or not, but try the way I race that bit of track... It's the fastest way i've found anyway.

basically...
first bit in the tunnel doesn't matter too much just don't crash. then

Gradually drift around the bend
hit nitro on the ramp to the left then aim toward the ramp on the right edge of the centre section. (the lower middle path)

Get a good boost when you hit that ramp (blue preferably). Then try to land safely just before the tunnel, with as close to full nitro as possible. Then head straight along that path beside the river, but don't use your turbo yet (also build it to full if it isn't). Save it for the ramp at the end and shockwave over the river. Try to land in the centre of that straight (on the other side of the river) before the last turn and start to drift slightly to build some nitro. The last section to the finish line doesn't matter too much, as I can't see much difference between hitting the ramp in the centre or picking up the nitro bottles next to it. Just use any boost you've got.

The real key to that track is shockwaving over that river bit toward the end. Most people spin across it but you will zoom straight past them if you just shockwave it.

Give it a try dude and let me know if it helps.

Also congratz on your pinewood Aventador!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Welshland

@Yoshi-MT not sure if you have joined my club. Went home to a dead switch last night and I am unable to charge it as my usb has broken on my charger. Also the wires put a huge scratch through my screen. My Switch is being sent of to Nintendo today for repairs and I've got a replacement plug on the way from Amazon

Yoshi-MT

Yeah, i have joined yesterday. But we can use some more (active) members in the club 😊

I changed my username to the same I havd here.

Yoshi-MT

Welshland

@Yoshi-MT not sure how many are in the group at the moment, as I said above my switch is dead and in the process of being sent to Nintendo for repairs. I should have back in a fortnight or so. Welcome to the club Yoshi

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra Thanks for this . . . THIS IS GOLD. Incredibly, I did not fully appreciate the shockwave boost off a big air ramp. I nailed my first Aventador BP in the Viper challenge last night and narrowly missed on my other attempts but still honing the skills passed on from The Master!

And appreciate the PWD note. I wish our Aventador could run again! But it and its makers have run their last derby.

Yoshi-MT

Welshland wrote:

@Yoshi-MT not sure how many are in the group at the moment, as I said above my switch is dead and in the process of being sent to Nintendo for repairs. I should have back in a fortnight or so. Welcome to the club Yoshi

We have 3 members.

Yoshi-MT

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra: Got another star for my Aventador this morning! Thanks again!

bluedogrulez

Oh no. Got the Software Error message this morning 5x in a row. Anyone else blocked from their morning runs?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic