Forums

Topic: Asphalt 9: Legends

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,221

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez yea lol. I have always just bought the 75 token packs up until this week. Tried saving this time around because I bought dozens of single packs for the Corvette but barely got any blueprints. The strange thing is that it looks like a max rank Aventador is going to be worse than the Corvette even though it's an A rank car. Those max rank Corvettes get just shy of 4000 whereas the Aventador looks like it will be lucky to hit 3500. Well, I have only 2 stars to go with Aventador and it's currently maxxing at around 3100.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

HobbitGamer

I’m gonna jump in to add some points later tonight I hope. Had some home repairs over the weekend and juggling PSword with F76. I’m not inactive!😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bluedogrulez

@HobbitGamer Awesome (and I can related...real life always getting in the way of solid gaming opoprtunities!)

Anyone know when the current season ends? I'm thinking tomorrow (Thurs.) night. Eyeing those LaFerrari blueprints at 75K...would finally unlock it; been so elusive!

Also, more on the packs. So my girl (level 5 garage) plopped down 750 tokens for 10 packs of the Aventador cards. She got 5 Aventador BPs...which in hindsight I should have seen coming because she just unlocked her first B car (Aventor) last night. Point being I'm pretty sure the game evaluates the level of the player buying the packs and isn't going to let you have a vehicle that is at a way higher level than those in the garage. If only the racing wasnt so much fun, lol.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I'm hoping we can get to 75k. Getting there.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 That's the spirit!! Definitely planning a late night multiplayer session tonight myself.

Darknyht

Sorry, this has been a long week for me at work. I know I haven't been playing as much as I have been.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 Tantalizingly close (67K+) with one night to go . . . .

Bought another 75 Token LaFerrari pack hoping for the last 2 BPs (in case Team Siege Engine falls short)...yep, 3 BPs of a car I already maxed out. Unbelievable.

komodo182

@bluedogrulez I hate getting BP on cars I already have as prizes

Darknyht

Just a heads up, I am probably going to remove myself from the Club next time I am able to hit the console. I already know that in the next few weeks I am going to be very inactive, and to be honest I am hitting that point where playing the game is feeling more like a chore than something I really enjoy. I'll probably still play, but it will be a much less intense engagement moving forward.

I would rather you have an active Club member that is contributing than what I know I will be doing.

Darknyht

Nintendo Network ID: DarKnyht

komodo182

@Darknyht Sorry to hear that

On another note, maybe many of you already do this, but if you keep playing the 1 ticket daily event and win first place, you get 2,900 coins and 43 rep for like 23 seconds of gameplay. So after I do all the daily events, I go back to the one that costs 1 ticket and gives you certain blue prints. Even you don't need the blueprints, its decent coinage and rep for 20ish seconds. Plus gives you something to do with those lower class cars you don't use too often.

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 That is a great tip. i think I'm getting 32 rep at my level, which is still like a nonplace finish in MP without the angst of getting blown up at the finish line, lol.

@Darknyht Sorry to hear that too. I've been still hoping for a multiple Siege Engine MP match but you guys are probably up in platinum as I toil away in Gold.

Need a 2nd go to B car to escape Gold bc nothing but my Avendator is cutting it these days (including maxed out 911 and Benz). Meanwhile I have three As that I like waiting for me to get to Platinum. Doh.

C-Chakra

@bluedogrulez hey bluedog, we hit the 75k rep so those sweet, sweet LaFerrari bps are as good as yours! haha!

@Darknyht sad to see ya go mate and thanks for all those points. You've always got a spot in the club if you ever want to get back into it, just hit me up.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

bluedogrulez

@C-Chakra Appreciate it! I was pecking away with Daily Events last night, but I keep seeing our points jump (and finally over 75K) so I figured our Legend was racing hard! LaFerrari unlocked!!

Edited on by bluedogrulez

komodo182

Decent new car hunt this morning to help win lots of rep and other things

bluedogrulez

@komodo182 Yeah, it looks like that car hunt Ferrari (Superfast) is a tick superior to the Lamborghini they just featured. Stock: Top speed 340, Acceleration 73.90, Handling 46.64, Nitro 60.62. Starts at 2643 and can be starred up to 3827. Hoping this hunt is more successful that my last one LOL.

Werp

I’m in a club where we make 75k a week, but only the top 7 really contribute to the reputation. So I’d really like to find 10 or so equally active members to fill out the slots, then we’d have a really good club! So, if you and some friends of yours are looking for an active club to grow, here are the details.

Club name: Sub2pewds

Club tag: #6f31

Werp

Commandervide0

Anyone else having trouble logging into this. Tried deleting it and redownloading last night which worked, now it’s not loading again today. Offline mode works fine though.

Commandervide0

Grumble24

@Qu0te I played last night without trouble but haven’t got on this morning. I personally have spotty internet and that’s the only thing that’s made logging in hard for me.

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

Commandervide0

Thanks for the reply. Just tried logging in now and it’s still coming up with the same message ‘The software was closed because an error occurred’. Must be something wrong my end.

Edited on by Commandervide0

Commandervide0

Grumble24

@Qu0te it seems to be a problem for everyone this morning. Last time there were server issues they gave everyone some coins and a card pack or something

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic