Forums

Topic: Baldo (Switch) (release date TBA)

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

WoomyNNYes

The game's release date is still TBA

(video starts at Baldo's time stamp)

Baldo
Dev: Naps Team
twitter: https://twitter.com/napsteam

Naps Team Twitter:

Twitter Feb 17, 2021 "Please be patient stay safe <3 <3 <3"

Twitter Oct 2, 2020 "Hi everybody! <3

Wish to find you all well and safe !

We would like to ensure you all that we are working hard on finalizing the game.

The overall worldwide situation didn't help, but we have anyway amazing news to share with you very soon.

Baldo is going to happen ! <3

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
Playing: Rocket League, other stuff

WoomyNNYes

While there's Still no release date, NapsTeam as added two new posts to their twiter.

"Baldo is going to happen!" on April 29.

Today, May 3, they posted a link to 13 minutes of gameplay via IGN.
As far as I can see at the moment, IGN is the only source of this video.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider

jump

I remember this being announced, it looks cool but it's something I will wait on reviews for.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

WoomyNNYes

I was hoping for a little more action.

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider

SwitchForce

@WoomyNNYes I think they gameplay works just as intended not hack/slash like BOTW likes. But to me looks like a game anyone would enjoy with the BOTW stress. I would like a 360 turn around camera though. That would make it worth enjoying more like BOTW. I think a simple RPG can also be fun and enjoyable at the same time. If the story has a open time line that makes it more fun to try. Also have a Demo for us to try I would jump to give it a try as well.

SwitchForce

WoomyNNYes
  • Ah, there's some combat. Pasting the video to play at a moment of combat. It's Zelda-like, but I don't think that's a bad thing. Looks ok. Another moment of combat at 7:11.
  • At 9:50, I like dungeon-area that's styled like a victroian era mansion.
  • Just the fun of it, I'm going to make a rash prediction for review scores around a 6. The art style is definitely nice, though.
  • @jump @SwitchForce, or anyone else, want to make their own review score prediction based on these two videos? just for fun. Lol (the other video is posted above).

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider

SwitchForce

@WoomyNNYes It would be easier if there was a limited Demo one can play that would tell more how it feels. Just video don't do game review justice.

SwitchForce

RR529

Most Indies don't interest me too much, but this one definitely has my eye.

I still think something looks slightly off in terms of the character design (like most other western projects trying to adopt an anime-inspired look, there seems to be an intangible "something" missing in this regard), but otherwise it looks fantastic.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

• Pages:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic