Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,681 to 6,700 of 10,553

FattyWhale_42

@Ronniego I went ahead and forwarded them to her. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

TwilightBoy

I’m thinking of making a AC wishlist, not just for diys, but everything I want!

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

Gret8888

@ReikoMortis
Any clothing item can be displayed on a mannequin
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

jamesnl

@Gret8888 Thanks, i have orange mostly thanks to you and some others from here watering flowers when you visit (:
I have ignored the purple flower / yellow rose seed test. Will find out soon if i need to test the purples I have. Hopefully one of them has capability to breed a blue.

jamesnl

Ronniego

jamesnl wrote:

@Gret8888 Thanks, i have orange mostly thanks to you and some others from here watering flowers when you visit (:
I have ignored the purple flower / yellow rose seed test. Will find out soon if i need to test the purples I have. Hopefully one of them has capability to breed a blue.

I have done that step, it does take a while, but you can clone those good purples. With a purple and yellow I give it 3 chances to produce yellow, getting a white on the first go doesn't rule it out.
@FattyWhale_42 thanks for that!

Edited on by Ronniego

SW name: Ronishy
IGN:Nishiki
Island: Papatoe
Northern Hemisphere
Friend Code:SW-1650-8434-2718

DIY Wishlist

FattyWhale_42

@Gret8888 Yeah, I'd thought about doing that, but I wanted to actually have every item, so I think having them organized alphabetically is pretty good too. xD

@Ronniego (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

BabyYoda71

OMG, cooldude99 changed his name to @TwilightBoy! Wow, I didn’t realize you were new here as of 2020.

If my prices went from 137 to 196, what are the chances it will go up again?

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Rath

Hey, just curious, if I have a physical copy of the new horizons game, what happens if I plug it into someone else's switch?

Rath

foxyflimflam

Has anyone else had the same terrible luck as me when it comes to Redd visiting their island!? Its been at least 2 weeks since I have seen him ): But of course Leif is ALWAYS there with the same old same old all the time.

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@Sugarkist Didn't you go by another name before and start your game over awhile back? Sorry if my brain is remembering wrong.....life has been so hectic and my pregnancy brain is in full effect! Lol I will prob be on sometime tomorrow evening! We need to figure out timezones for each other to find the best time I think. (: And I am feeling pretty good for the most part! Thank you for asking!

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@BabyYoshi12 I use both the Turnip Prophet and Turnip Calculator ( I am sure you can plug them into Google and they will pop right up ) It helps me keep track of my prices and gives you a really good idea of your selling patterns and what days you should expect the biggest selling price. I added them to my home screen so it is super quick and easy to track! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BabyYoda71

@foxyflimflam For whatever reason, the Turnip Prophet doesn’t give me an answer. The Turnip Calculator said today it would be in between 92-141, but it was 191, and now it won’t respond.

foxyflimflam

@BabyYoshi12 hmmm that is super weird. Mine has always been accurate! At the very least, maybe use the Turnip Prophet solely just to tell you whether to expect a small or large spike, declining, etc. Im sorry you aren't having the best of luck with it ):

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BabyYoda71

@foxyflimflam The reason it didn’t work is I think I entered the wrong price on Monday morning. 😐 It normally is accurate.

jamesnl

i'm expecting a large spike (188-564) tomorrow morning CET. I won't be available for whole morning but if any friends need to sell let me know. The afternoon prices are expected to be between 132 and 188.

jamesnl

infofrog

I got this game for my wife yesterday. O my shes hooked . Simple and fun
Rick

infofrog

TwilightBoy

If anyone has a black top hat in their able sisters, could you let me know?

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

FattyWhale_42

@TwilightBoy I did ya one better, and I sent you one. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

foxyflimflam

@ReikoMortis I logged in today and guess who finally decided to make an appearance!? I guess his ears were burning 🤣

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic