Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,541 to 6,560 of 10,545

AndyD

I’m finding the “updated” season items a bit underwhelming. I miss all the crazy type furniture that you could get in the older games.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

BrittGOAL14

@AndyD I do miss the balloon series... I really hope enough people complain and they add it in an update. 😂

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 Happy WAY belated birthday!!!!! I haven't been on here much recently since being back to work full time and trying to find a new day to day norm, so I totallt missed it!!! You are a wonderful and generous person and hope you had the happiest of ALL the birthdays! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

Anyone else frustrated with the lack of ways to get summer diys??? They give us endless eggs for bunny day, yet they can't make the summer diys even a LITTLE more attainable!? Really irritating me at this point since the only one I have gotten is from @FattyWhale_42 Just really bums me out how unbalanced a lot of things seem to be with the game ):

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BenAV

@foxyflimflam They're mostly from balloons like all the other seasonal ones, yeah? At least you have ages for them unlike the cherry blossom and maple leaf stuff, shouldn't be too hard to get them all. I'm hoping that more people start getting spares of them soon so I can get a few, considering it's Winter here.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@BenAV I have shot down so many balloons and haven't even gotten one yet! Its crazy!!!!! I'm hoping my luck changes soon! I am not kidding when I say that about 90% of the time, I have gotten a ski mask from balloons I have popped recently!!!!!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BenAV

@foxyflimflam Haha keep trying, I'm sure they'll start showing up soon. For the maple leaf ones I barely saw any for the first few days and ended up having to just camp on the beach while watching Youtube to make sure I got them all in the ten days.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

foxyflimflam

@BenAV Oh my!!! Well I don't have near as much time now that our lockdown is over with so hopefully I will get them somehow! Lol P.S. Hope you are doing well!!!! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

BenAV

@foxyflimflam You've got all of Summer to track them down and there aren't a ton so I'm sure you'll be fine. Aw, you too. I'm doing quite well.

BenAV

Sugarkist

foxyflimflam wrote:

@BenAV Oh my!!! Well I don't have near as much time now that our lockdown is over with so hopefully I will get them somehow! Lol P.S. Hope you are doing well!!!! (:

I won't be having as much time once our lockdown is over either. How long were you in lockdown for? Ours in the UK is ridiculous now and makes so sense. I work for an educational establishment so I'm thinking I may be working from home until September. I am partly disliking it and partly liking it. Mainly my problem is loneliness, its nice to be at work and have interaction with colleagues etc.

The UK seems to be the only country who is going on ridiculous over lockdown, every other place in the EU has just come out of it with no fuss, but no not us lot! Then the media is describing life as sounding quite stressful after lockdown with this 2 metre rule and not barely breathing when in public, ha ha

foxyflimflam

@Sugarkist It was a little over 2 months I believe. Its been a HUGE adjustment especially since I am farther along in my pregnancy now (28 weeks along today actually) so its been very rough! There are so many things we have to do to comply with CDC requirements so that makes things extra fun! 😑
I hope your lockdown ends soon (when it is safe of course) and you get some normalcy back!

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

FattyWhale_42

My villager is crafting Tree Branch Wreath (and should continue for at least the next 2.5 hours), and I know a few of you need it. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

TwilightBoy

@FattyWhale_42 oh was it your birthday recently?!?! Happy Birthday! Hopefully you had a great day 🥳

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

FattyWhale_42

@cooldude99 Haha, yeah, about a week ago, now. xD

But, thank you; I appreciate it! (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Mountain_Man

Still loving the game and play it pretty much every day. Only recently got the basement for my house, so I still have a LONG way to go before it's fully upgraded. Just today I finally started trying to figure out my main room which has been a bit of a jumble. Three of my rooms are nicely put together with a good concept that I grow from, but the other three I haven't really figured out. I'm also still decorating all of my villagers' yards. I have two or three that inspiration hasn't struck yet, so they're pretty bare, but from my experience with New Leaf, eventually I'll come across an item that makes me go "Ah-ha!" and then I'll develop a concept around it.

Going to be playing this one for a while.

Edited on by Mountain_Man

The Mountain Man

Sugarkist

foxyflimflam wrote:

@Sugarkist It was a little over 2 months I believe. Its been a HUGE adjustment especially since I am farther along in my pregnancy now (28 weeks along today actually) so its been very rough! There are so many things we have to do to comply with CDC requirements so that makes things extra fun! 😑
I hope your lockdown ends soon (when it is safe of course) and you get some normalcy back!

Aw I can just imagine! Must be even worse when you're pregnant too and have the little one to worry about on top of everything else.

I've been working from home for around 12 weeks now. The lockdown restrictions are getting eased gradually in the UK but they're dithering about opening schools, colleges, uni's etc. I'm just thinking the UK is the main place who is going on a bit over the top about it as some rules are completely contradictory.

I'm also a bit miffed as I was due to start some training at work for my job and its been put back due to this situation. I know we're all in it but I think the way its been handled in my country has been stupid (as always with the UK!)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic