Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,421 to 6,440 of 10,553

BrittGOAL14

@AndyD Seems like you have to have a good friendship level before they’ll move out... I used an Amiibo to get rid of her and Lopez.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BabyYoda71

Is it true that no one likes Eloise? I just read that online, but she lives on my island and she is my favourite. I love her, but am I the only one? Also, why is Coco so popular? She looks like a monster without a face.😶

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Sugarkist

Gret8888 wrote:

@Sugarkist
Woo hoo Diva is no longer 😂

BabyYoshi65 wrote:

@Sugarkist Woo Hoo! Great job! I did the same thing with Goldie by replacing her with Kitt, but it took a lot of random card games and closing the game.

It was annoying because Kitt kept suggesting Kody, who is my 2nd least favourite, but he had thrown me a birthday party the same day, so I couldn’t kick him out!

I know, I've had a 'Woo Diva has finally left' party LMAO

The random card games can get a bit boring but I suppose its worth it if you want a particular camper to stay.

Sugarkist

foxyflimflam wrote:

Does anyone have blue roses they would be willing to sell? I only want 2 to complete my rainbow flower heart area on my island! I know it will cost me a good chunk since they are so rare!

Ooh I love the sound of the rainbow flower heart, I bet it looks lovely! I don't have any blue roses unfortunately as I'd love to help

Sugarkist

Is anyone else finding the wedding event a tad boring and 'fiddly'? I am a little but it could be because I'm feeling a bit frustrated with life overall at the moment. I'm working full time from home and feeling a bit lonely!

Sugarkist

I have Celeste on my island if anyone would like to see her. I don't have loads of time to chat but I'll open the gates and you can come visit

EDIT: Gates closed

Edited on by Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist Bummer, I never saw you come online at all (have you changed your Switch friend settings?). :/

Hopefully the DIY's I've been sending are going through. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

meeto_1

@FattyWhale_42 Celeste is on my island. Martha is playing and can open gate. Offer applies to all friends

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

meeto_1

@FattyWhale_42 will open gate

Switch name: Jason
Friend code: SW-5068-9408-5112
Please let me know if you are adding me, I reject requests I don’t recognise.

Northern Hemisphere - UK
Island name: Bravos
Native Flowers: Tulips
Native Fruit: Oranges

Ronniego

@BabyYoshi65 she is quite unique looking, lots of characters are just colour swaps of each other. She has grown on me and I might add her to my island in the future.

I just found out that all personalities have sub type A and B. They have some differing lines nothing major.

SW name: Ronishy
IGN:Nishiki
Island: Papatoe
Northern Hemisphere
Friend Code:SW-1650-8434-2718

DIY Wishlist

Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Sugarkist Bummer, I never saw you come online at all (have you changed your Switch friend settings?). :/

Hopefully the DIY's I've been sending are going through. (>^_^)>

No not changed anything! I sent a message in game to my best friends to say that Celeste was there and my gates were open. I'll jump on and open the gates so you can see her if you want?

Yes I've been getting the DIY's thank you very much, they're so appreciated! I put a message on here to you about it but with the format of this forum it can sometimes get lost in the posts if you're not online to see it straight away

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist Thanks! But I got to see her at @meeto_1 's island.

But like I said, you never showed up for me, and your Switch profile shows "offline."

The same thing has happened with Declan (I even have a pic to show it), so I'm not sure what the deal is (have you updated to the most recent version?), but I want you to know the potential issue (can other people see you online?), so you can look into finding a solution. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Sugarkist Thanks! But I got to see her at @meeto_1 's island.

But like I said, you never showed up for me, and your Switch profile shows "offline."

The same thing has happened with Declan (I even have a pic to show it), so I'm not sure what the deal is (have you updated to the most recent version?), but I want you to know the potential issue (can other people see you online?), so you can look into finding a solution. (>^_^)>

Aw glad you got to see her somewhere.

Thanks for the heads up re my online status, I'll check in the morning that everything's set correctly. I've got the latest update and haven't changed anything in the Switch so will look into this. Did you see my in game message at all re Celeste? Weird that I'm showing as offline. Although I am actually offline now as ready to go to bed! lol

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist Nope. I didn't see your Switch profile come online; your Animal Crossing profile come online; or any messages.

I'm constantly checking messages, and keeping track of the people on my best friends list, so it's extremely unlikely that I missed it.

Maybe someone else can verify whether they see you online (Switch, AC, or both), or not. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

BabyYoda71

Does anybody know how weather works?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Gret8888

@foxyflimflam
I have blue roses for you
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic