Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,401 to 6,420 of 10,553

jamesnl

Epic night of fishing with @FattyWhale_42. We retired a few fishing rods along the way but in the end caught one size 4 saddled bichir. We also caught about 100 black bass (:

jamesnl

BabyYoda71

@Ronniego Wait, Stitches is worth 15-20m bells!?!? I’ll let you guys know if they move out!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

ShepherdFBC

@Gret8888 I'm on now and will be for a few hours. When you have a moment, please check your Spam for an email from me

Switch Friend Code: SW-8170-7716-5321
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons
Island Name: Sheps Isle
Hemisphere: Northern
Native Fruit: Apples
Native Flowers: Roses, Windflowers, and Tulips
Start Date: 3-28-2020

Switch Friend Code: SW-8170-7716-5321

BrittGOAL14

@jamesnl Awesome!!! Slightly jealous.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

@AndyD Are we friends? Feel free to send a request if not... Once we visit I’ll be happy to send stuff your way.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Gret8888

@BabyYoshi65
Stitches just left my island and then I ran into him again ona MI.
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

FattyWhale_42

I got Celeste in case anybody missed her earlier. (>^_^)>

@jamesnl 100? Is that all? xD

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

trollbill

Is anyone else having problems catching the new fish? I wasn't finding too many of the new river fish on my home island so I went to a mystery island. There were tons of large river fish there, some of which I know were too large to be bass. But it was literally impossible to catch them. I simply could not push the "A" button fast enough to catch them. I tried everything I could think of to catch them, from steely-eye focus to closing my eyes and listening for the splash. I even gave the controller to my wife and she couldn't do it either. I caught 14 bass and 2 tires, but lost another 12 fish to not being fast enough and 5 more from being so tensed up trying to be faster on the trigger I pushed too soon. This is EXTREEMLY frustrating and I about threw my controller at the TV. I have been having the same trouble trying to catch the two new pier fish that came out in May (despite using tons of fish bait I have exactly zero). Now I am nearly 60, so my hand eye coordination isn't what it used to be, but I have not had this problem until the beginning of May with the new pier fish (caught the old ones just fine) and the new large river fish in June (I have cause the Piraña and Tilapia and the sharks). If this keeps up, I am going to have to stop playing the game as I am a museum completionist and it is getting way too frustrating.

trollbill

BrittGOAL14

@trollbill I have issues catching sometimes. I actually missed 3 tonight because I took extra muscle relaxers... Quite amusing after being angry at missing them. I use the closed eyes technique due to my terrible reflexes. Keep trying, I guess. :/ I know your pain!!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

jamesnl

@trollbill i remember when i was trying to get the nook miles achievement of 100 fish in a row without missing any, so often i would anticipate the fish biting and lose them. I switched to eye closed method and count the number of times the fish teases the hook (max is 5). Once i hear the plop noise i press A button. Some fish are harder to find than others (saddled bichir in my case), using bait or mystery islands is a good way to increase your chances. And remember, it's just a game at the end of the day, you can visit friends in NH or SH to catch any you might be missing. Enjoy the ride. You will get there (:

jamesnl

jamesnl

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

I got Celeste in case anybody missed her earlier. (>^_^)>

@jamesnl 100? Is that all? xD

a conservative estimate haha

jamesnl

64BitRyan

@Ronniego Thank you, extremely helpful

Aspiring Nintendo Switch Youtuber.

Check out my channel ^_^ : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rMPtMiZ6_WPN5P2wNCbJg?view_as=subscriber

Currently playing and making content for:
Animal Crossing New Horizons

Nitendo fan since 1995.

Ronniego

@BabyYoshi65 people pay crazy prices for villagers. For raymond real money is used also

@64BitRyan you welcome

Edited on by Ronniego

SW name: Ronishy
IGN:Nishiki
Island: Papatoe
Northern Hemisphere
Friend Code:SW-1650-8434-2718

DIY Wishlist

foxyflimflam

Does anyone have blue roses they would be willing to sell? I only want 2 to complete my rainbow flower heart area on my island! I know it will cost me a good chunk since they are so rare!

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

BabyYoda71

Stitches isn’t moving out anytime soon, but since I have his amiibo card, how much would you guys pay to get Stitches?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

jamesnl

@BrittGOAL14 sending you a BF request. I have windflowers for you from Gretchen (:

jamesnl

BrittGOAL14

@jamesnl Awesome! I’ll accept it when I get back in my room. 😂

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.

ACNH Catalog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic