Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,301 to 6,320 of 10,553

Gret8888

@leerafuse
NICE! I also have him and I love him. I just got his framed photo too.
Gretchen

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Heavyarms55

@FattyWhale_42 Is Whiteboard "language" different from "language classroom"?

Anyway, sending the humidifier in natural and the air conditioner in white!

Almost through the list. I might have one or two more items to send. Will check again tomorrow! Also nice touch on editing out all the things you have and only listing what you need.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Ronniego

@leerafuse that's awesome, it was a close call. I'm looking for him too fingers crossed.

SW name: Ronishy
IGN:Nishiki
Island: Papatoe
Northern Hemisphere
Friend Code:SW-1650-8434-2718

DIY Wishlist

SoManyHaveDied

My island is open for people who want all fruits except peaches...if you visit please bring peaches!! 7WDW9

Name: NîGGAMANE
Island Name: KURiSUJiMA

Switch Friend Code: SW-8457-3122-4521

SoManyHaveDied

OKAY, nevermind, I'm not sure how island stuff works, but add me, I'm adding most everyone I can

cmcclain57

I sent you a friend request. I have peaches to bring to you. I need pears. I am new at this also.
Thank you

Edited on by cmcclain57

cmcclain57

SoManyHaveDied

@cmcclain57 those i have, you are added, come to my majestic island dodo code = 1WFQV

Bmartin001

Any one have any good turnip prices on there island which i can come sell mine.. I currently have 500,000 in turnips..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

FattyWhale_42

Heavyarms55 wrote:

@FattyWhale_42 Is Whiteboard "language" different from "language classroom"?

Yeah, I shortened some of the names of things when I had them all listed, trying to keep it to one line.

Heavyarms55 wrote:

Anyway, sending the humidifier in natural and the air conditioner in white!

Great! Thanks once again!

Heavyarms55 wrote:

Almost through the list. I might have one or two more items to send. Will check again tomorrow! Also nice touch on editing out all the things you have and only listing what you need.

Since most people had already cataloged (at least to some degree), I felt the need to have the list of everything (which you can still find it in my profile page) was mitigated — and I wanted it to be as user-friendly as I can make it. (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Sugarkist

@FattyWhale_42 I've sent you the black bunk bed, the orange-yellow rock guitar through the mail Also ordered the white simple panel and green vacuum cleaner which I'll post over when they arrive tomorrow!

Sugarkist

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

@Sugarkist Yay! Thank you! (>^_^)>

Always glad to help you out! I've checked everything else, I don't have any of the other items on the list atm but if I get them, I'll order and send them over.

Gret8888

@Munson
Anytime. I also use the switch app. Use the keyboard option if you want everyone on the island to read your messages. That’s what I always use.
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

TwilightBoy

One of my villagers is crafting a ironwood clock. Anyone interested?

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

TwilightBoy

It’s just started snowing on my island! Although it’s not on the ground yet, it looks so good! And the music changes to a more wintery feel.

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

foxyflimflam

Only have one more fossil to complete that portion of my museum!!! If anyone runs into a Myllokunmingia that they don't need, please let me know and we can set up a trade!!!! (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

foxyflimflam

@cooldude99 Ahhh that is so awesome!! I didn't realize you were southern hemisphere! (: Are we friends????

Edited on by foxyflimflam

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

Sugarkist

cooldude99 wrote:

It’s just started snowing on my island! Although it’s not on the ground yet, it looks so good! And the music changes to a more wintery feel.

Ooh lovely! Although winter thankfully seems a long way off for me, the weather in the UK is unusually beautiful with sunshine and has been for weeks so its making me not want my island on AC to ever be cold. I'm also dreading the trees losing their lovely green-ness

Let us know if a snowy atmosphere makes it feel really different!

Sugarkist

foxyflimflam wrote:

Only have one more fossil to complete that portion of my museum!!! If anyone runs into a Myllokunmingia that they don't need, please let me know and we can set up a trade!!!! (:

I'll be sure to check mine for you! I only have about 1 or 2 pieces to collect now too but have no idea which ones!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic