Forums

Topic: Miitomo Discussion

Posts 461 to 475 of 475

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Miitomo's new update version 2.0.1 is now live. Although it's down right now as "The app is currently undergoing maintenance". It should be finished by 5AM Irish/UK time.

Here’s a summary of the update:

• Send a message with a Mii!
    You can exchange messages with your friends using Mii characters as messengers. Be sure to choose an expression that matches the message!
  • Customize your room to perfection!
    Unleash your inner designer with wallpaper and flooring styles up for grabs through Miitomo Drop. You can even make in-app posters out of images saved on your device!
  • Strut your stuff in Style Central!
    If you’ve ever wanted to show off your stylish outfits to the world, now you can! Miitomo users all over the world will be able to admire and give hearts to your creations, and you can even get your favorites!
  • Satisfy your curiosity with Answer Central.
    Answer global questions and see answers from all over the world! See how many hearts and comments you can get on your answers!
  • Have fun making Sidekick Mii characters!
    Create new Mii characters that look like anyone, from fictional characters to anyone in the whole wide world. Decorate their rooms, show off their sharp fashion sense in Style Central, and send them as messengers to your friends!

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

SheldonRandoms

I managed to get on before, at the time of typing, it's still down, but let's just say, once you get in, you'll be able to wear a costume that's similar to the one your bro wears, except green.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

anyone else have missing textures? like trying a new outfit in the store and it can be fully white, some pictures like in the drops are missing, might need to redownload it all.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Andyliini

It looks like this was released in Scandinavian region yesterday, as the My Nintendo Missions for Miitomo are now up, at least here in Finland. Will try to install it on my tablet when I get home later, but it really seems to be the case.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

WebHead

tbh this should have been a side mode for tomodachi life or miitopia. It is good for farming platinum coins for mynintendo, at least.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Starz

Got this game on my android phone & thought it would be good to have it on my new iPad too. Downloaded it & linked it to my Nintendo account & everything is there apart from all my money. On my android I have 5000 coins & on my iPad I only have about 400 coins. Any ideas how I can get the coins the same?

Check out my Super Mario Maker levels https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/ToadLucy

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0577-5238 | Nintendo Network ID: ToadLucy

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Picking up from @Grumblevolcano and their post in the wrong thread(I forgive you ), Miitomo is to end in May.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/nintendo-switch/what_do_yo...

Nintendo shutting down Miitomo in May

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-shutting-down-miitomo-...

I don't know about any of you but I lost interest a long time ago. I used to answer all the questions, change costumes every day, etc, but now I just do do the Candy Drop every day, in and out in under a minute. I've about 400 tokens gathered up. Better spend them soon on what, I don't know. lol

SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@Meowpheel I deleted Fire Emblem Heroes on Monday morning, my phone was full of apps, must sort out trying to save them to my SD card. But anyway, phone was full up, couldn't update any more apps, went to delete some apps and FEH is an absolute hog, nearly 900MB's in size. Deleted it, along with a few others, can't remember when I last played it. It's not a bad game, not by any stretch, just got bored of it after a few weeks. The support that game got is very commendable, it still is updated regularly. Sorry, I got sidetracked.

Must check the file size of Miitomo, I know it loves to drain my battery.

Edit: Ya, Miitomo is another memory hog, especially compared to other apps. It takes up 812MB.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

SheldonRandoms

Memetomo had such swell memes on answer central as dah memetomo Cicadas, Aren't Lucario's paws adorable? (they are), and A CHICKEN WING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, also MY MOM.

May THESE memes rest in my spaghet.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

Fire emblem heroes is basically the only game I keep in my iPhone, but yeah it's starting to take up too much space.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.