Forums

Topic: Helpful tips for formatting messages

Posts 301 to 307 of 307

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
Maybe sometime when I joined 2013?
I could swear the spoiler thing was different back then.

Budda

WoomyNNYes

@Budda Oh. Yeah, I joined in 2017.

What browser & platform does text show through the black spoiler bar?

I can only verify that spoilers don't show through the black bar with Firefox pc/android.

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
Like I said, on Mobile. Any Browser that uses some kind of dark mode shows the text in spoiler bars. The background is black, if you don't know what I mean.

Edited on by Budda

Budda

WoomyNNYes

Budda wrote:

It seems like the spoiler tags don't seem to work when using dark mode on my phone. The text is still visible just a litle faint.
Wasn't there a spoiler function that didn't just cover it with a black bar? It looked similar to a quote box. Or am I mixing things up?

@Budda I use firefox browser with it's dark mode theme on android (Samsung Galaxy phone & tablet), and don't have the issue.

If the spoiler display issue could be a problem with the nintendolife site, and you wanted them to take a look, the almighty<3 @antdickens would need to know what you're using in order to reproduce the issue and fix it. "Mobile" platform could be android or apple iOS. Browrser: iOS safari, google chrome, firefox, etc. Or, mabye he'll know off hand if the spoiler display issue is with the dark mode you're using.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

antdickens

@Budda @WoomyNNYes yeah, so the dark mode you're using isn't a feature of our website — it's your browser doing the work, therefore it will likely have some incompatibilities. The good news is that the official supported dark mode will be available soon, therefore switching to that will solve any issues.

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

So how do you embed Facebook posts? Looked through most of the pages here and can't find one

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Player001

Hello Nintendolife. Learnt a lot from this thread. Thank you everyone

Player001

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic