Forums

Topic: Your All Time Favourite Movies?

Posts 181 to 198 of 198

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 Yes there is, don't expect top tier acting but its great if you like things like Bill and Ted and "stoner" films lol. (now thinking Bill and Ted and Waynes World should be in my top films, I like to many)
@Ralizah, probably when he was at his height of acting for sure.

We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty.

Okami1

@Sparrow5579 I love bill and ted, I think it's on Disney+ in Canada I might try it out sometime if I'm in a bill and ted mood.

dysgraphia awareness human

Maxenmus

@Rambler What can I say? I love unique and provocative movies that explore the dark side of human nature. It's bold and shocking. Plus, Ellen Page was amazing in the role.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Sparrow5579

@Kermit1 Sounds good, enjoy!

We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty.

Rambler

@Anti-Matter that's the one with the fight on the balcony railing, isn't it?

Rambler

markmarkmark

Anti-Matter wrote:

Jackie Chan as Chun Li was something hilarious from City Hunter movie. 🀣

I remember somehow watching this with my family on youtube the other day, It was a really great movie and I loled at the street fighter scene. πŸ˜‚ + points cause it was jackie chan.

Game on. 🀘 Rock on. 🎸

Jhena

I am a simple boy, so I would go with My Neighbor Totoro. A very peaceful and harmonious film. It reminds me what life is about and how important childhood is.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

cheetahman91

The Terminator is my all time favorite. My favorite genre is sci-fi and James Bond is my favorite franchise. Here's all my other movies I would rate a 10/10 (not in order):

Terminator 2
Star Wars
The Empire Strikes Back
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Last Crusade
Dr. No
From Russia With Love
Goldfinger
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Back to the Future
Spaceballs
The Dark Knight
The Day the Earth Stood Still (original)
Robocop (original)

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Nancyboy

@cheetahman91 Digging that list.

Rear Window. Psycho. The Birds (creepiest ending ever). The Princess Bride. The Man With Two Brains. The Jerk (β€œWhat’s him doing here?!?”). Hero. House of Flying Daggers. Casablanca.

Nancyboy

Okami1

@Nancyboy a man of good taste I see.

dysgraphia awareness human

cheetahman91

@Nancyboy Same to you. Psycho is my favorite horror film and The Birds isn't far behind.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

markmarkmark

Also one of my favorite movies of all time has to be Toy story, all of them, but the 1st one is special. πŸ˜‰

Game on. 🀘 Rock on. 🎸

dmcc0

Happened across the original Predator the other night while browsing one of the streaming services - one of my favourite movies ever, but my son hadn't seen it so we decided to watch. Still as good as ever, but he ended up falling asleep about half way through - I was so offended πŸ˜‚

dmcc0

gcunit

Balta666 wrote:

I will most likely forget a few but here we go:
The shawshunk redemption

Ooh, I haven't seen that one yet. Is it a sequel? Does Andy get re-incarcerated and this time, instead of running the library and digging holes in walls, he just throws himself into pumping iron, gets shredded, then beats the **** out of the warden?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Maxenmus

@NeonPizza Pleasantly surprised to see some appreciation for Dream Warriors and the 2nd part of Friday the 13th.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic