Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 4,052

Tasuki

And so with Roethlisberger retiring the QB Draft Class of 2004 comes to an end. It's going to be odd now not seeing him as the Steelers QB.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

NintendoByNature

Yea for sure. Bears hired their HC today too. Waiting to see what my vikes have in store.

NintendoByNature

blindsquirrel

I am praying Vance Joseph gets a chance to be a head coach bin. Sincerely a cardinals fan.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Xyphon22

@Tasuki Not as odd as seeing Aaron Rodgers in a Broncos uniform. I just can't believe the Niners won that game and are still going. Hopefully we can somehow pull off two more upsets.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

NintendoByNature

@Tasuki not sure what to make of it. Colts D was pretty solid this year, so that's something. Maybe he'll bring that mindset to Chicago.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Pizzamorg

Yeah, you gotta laugh at the HC choice by Denver. That has gotta be their way of trying to tempt Rodgers and Adams, right? To be fair, I think Denver has enough pieces that if you can slot Rodgers and Adams in, I don't see why they couldn't do what Brady and Gronk did with the Bucs. Whether Adams/Rodgers actually wants to do it though is another story.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Magician

I assume Rodgers will go to Pittsburgh.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Tasuki

Holy *****!!! Now Tom Brady has announced his retirement. With Big Ben retiring and now Brady it's definitely the end of an era. Going to be a very interesting year next year for sure.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

PSVR_lover

Go Rams!

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

cheetahman91

The Bengals are the only team left that I still care about. Doubt they have a chance, but you never know.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

StarPoint

@cheetahman91 I agree. Would love to see them win.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Pizzamorg

The NFL are probably so glad, Flores dropped a potentially industry altering bombshell and then WFT dropped this car crash and it has drawn all the attention away.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

blindsquirrel

@Pizzamorg
If his only evidence is a text from belichick saying that he thinks they are going to hire diaboll, and saying the Broncos showed up late to a interview he really has no case. Especially considering how disliked he was by some players and he couldn’t keep a offensive coordinator for more than a year. Just sounds like he is playing the race card because he got fired.

Magician

Now don't get me wrong, I love me my hip-hop, but the decision to go with Dr. Dre & company for the Super Bowl halftime show just feels like an awful choice. I assume California Love is a lock as one of the songs they'll perform, but what other tracks could they choose to perform that won't upset staunch PC-people?

Wait, I got it. NFL? Concussion lawsuits? Keep their heads ringin'. Has to be.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

blindsquirrel

@Magician
I had to leave the room during halftime. Half naked women should not be a feature in the super bowl.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic