Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 4,052

Tasuki

So the Bears today clinched thier division. I am so excited right now and quite honestly I think we may end up going all the way to the big game.

So any Super Bowl predictions out there?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Skitrules

Cowboys V. Chiefs
Nuff said

Edited on by Skitrules

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

ogo79

new york vs dallas today, great game. lots of surprises pulled.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

damn go cowboys, close game, sorry seattle

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheManKnownAsC

I replied to this thread early in the season and the Saints are in prime position to return to their first Super Bowl in almost a decade.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2242-7452-1245

Tasuki

"Quick if we make this field goal we win the game!!!"

"Sounds good let's send out they guy who's been hitting the post all year!!!"

Seriously that had to be the dumbest coaching move of the year.

Can't wait till next year when the XFL starts. Hopefully it does good then Chicago can get a decent team without people who make dumb decisions.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Wow just wow. Ram's fans should be ashamed of how their team won. Honestly the whole team should be. Bunch of cheaters. The right thing for them to do is admit that that call was bad and concieve their lost and let the Saints play in the Super Bowl. If they don't then people should boycott the Super Bowl.

Hopefully the new leagues won't allow cheating like this.

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

I didn't see either game so what happened @Tasuki?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

stupid patriots.

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

But we all know that Trill would go with Justin Bieber and the Patriots lol!

With that said Brady is my man and GO PATS!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki

So we are only a few weeks away from this years NFL season, so it seems like a good time to bring back this thread.

So how's everyone's team looking this year? Alot of big shakeups this post season any predictions?

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

As usual I will make a judgement on my team somewhere between week 5 and 6. I have not paid much attention to them tbh.

MERG said:

klingki

Long suffering Jets fan here. I think they’re on the upswing now, but still don’t have high hopes for this season.

klingki

HobbitGamer

Panthers fan, every year since I went to their first game. No matter what, divisional games are always a good show with Atlanta and NO

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Lilseb93

Dolphins fan. They're going to suck (like top 5 bad this year), but they have $120 million in cap space and 12 draft picks next year so I'm totally fine with that. It's a transition year.

SoFlo Gamer
Currently playing: Bayonetta

Switch Friend Code: SW-7562-0637-3118 | My Nintendo: SebGamer93 | Twitter:

Magician

Patriots are still the heavy favorites.

Their defense has gotten significantly younger and faster this offseason and Tom Brady's the goat.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

redd214

Cowboys fan here. I'm sure we will be as consistently mediocre as we have been for the last decade or so lol. Our division is pretty weak on paper so we may be able to get in the playoffs and get bounced 1st round.

redd214

Tasuki

It's that time of the year again, granted alot has changed since last year and I am not talking about COVID precautions. This year is going to be an interesting one with the changes that several team made and where several QBs ended up. Brady a Buc, Newton a Patriot Rivers on the Colts.

Anyway I missed my teams season opener due to having to work but my team won over the Lions so it's all good. Nice start to the season let's just hope we can keep the momentum up!!

My Backlog

ogo79

in honor of @Mr_Trill_281
rip my neighborhood friend.
mail route life.
shout out to his brother @Pat281

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic