Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 4,052

Pat281

@Tasuki Hey man! I appreciate that for my bro! He would truly be upset about how the Cowboys are playing right now!

Pat281

Pat281

@ogo79 What's up Ogo79? How are you enjoying the football season?

Pat281

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Spoony_Tech Bro your Lions stuck it to the Patriots! This might be their year, man! They looked real good. Got a run game going too!

Baker Mayfield is the real deal! Can't wait till we crush the Raiders this Sunday!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ogo79

@Pat281
hey whats crackin? welcome back.
this season is rather boring to say the least lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Pat281

@ogo79 I'm good Ogo! Yeah I believe the lack of players not playing in preseason games is why the games are boring!

Pat281

TheManKnownAsC

Not really an NFL guy, more NHL, but if I had to go with a team it would be the Saints. I imagine they'll make it to the playoffs again.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2242-7452-1245

ogo79

@Pat281
we need cheerleaders on the field

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ChameleonBros

Vikings and Steelers fan since the 90s. That game yesterday.....Swiss cheese defense. But to be fair Rams offense is a powerhouse and Cousins had a good game barring that stupid fumble.

Switch FC:
*Please ask me/inform me if you plan to add my Switch FC, because I delete random requests that I do not recognize. Thanks!
SW-2251-7555-8810

Discord:

Quail-Man^_#3607

ogo79

@Pat281
cowboys doin good today

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

@ogo79 About to beat My Lions.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

@Spoony_Tech
well its the cowboys so i expect them to let me down.
youve nothing to worry about.
ill tell you ahead of time congrats on yer win

the_shpydar wrote:

Pat281

@ogo79 The Cowboys were finally on the same page today! I need Dak to play like he played today every week!

Pat281

Tasuki

DA BEARS!!! What a game Trubisky threw six touchdowns. Still on top of the division but the Packers are closing in.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

@Pat281
ha!

the_shpydar wrote:

PuppyToucher

Cautiously optimistic about the chiefs

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0626-8454-8990

My Nintendo: AgentQ723 | Nintendo Network ID: AgentQ723

Tasuki

Well nothing for me to talk about this week as my team is on a bye this week.

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Looks my Lions held off to win this week. Just helped @Tasuki get a bit more of a lead in the division.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Dang, that bye week a few weeks ago messed up our momentum. Coming off of the by we lost the last two game one of which we shouldn't have. We dropped from being first place in the division to being tied with the Lions, which I don't mean in a bad way. Looks like we won't be making the playoffs yet again.

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Mean while my Lions are looking better ever week. I'm still not going to get excited as the division seems fairly strong and their schedule gets hard for quite a while. If they can somehow go 6-4 the rest of the way I like their chances to make the playoffs.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic