Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 4,021 to 4,040 of 4,347

JoakimZ

Hyrule Warriors DE on Switch.

My third time playing Hyrule Warriors, since I played it (and loved it) on both Wii U and 3DS. This game is still SO GOOD! My absolute favourite Musou game, and I’ve played quite a lot of them. Adventure Mode is the best mode in any Musou game so far, and I really hope for a sequel.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Tyranexx

@Venus_Adept Thanks! I've tried going into it with an open mind. So far I haven't been disappointed (yet). I won't get a chance to play again until tomorrow unfortunately.

Currently playing: Secret of Mana (CoM/Switch), Pushmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Diddy64

Recently started playing Fire Emblem Awakening after watching some videos on internet. It has been a while since I come to like an RPG in the way I currently like FE Awakening 😊 I like the cast of characters and how each has a different personality.

I'm surprised at how there are many classes despite some being similar to others, but I appreciate the variety. Since I'm still new to SRPGs, I decided to play it in normal difficulty without permadeath. The only other SRPG I have played is Mario + Rabbits.

Undergoing games:
Zelda BotW (playing it)
Fire Emblem Awakening (playing it)
Octopath Traveler (on hiatus)
Hyrule Warriors DE (on hiatus)
Zelda Phantom Hourglass (on hiatus)

KarateLuigi

Started Pokémon Pearl today after putting my team together on my Platinum file yesterday + last night. Line-up being Yanma, Cherubi, Buneary, Sneasel, Shellos, sixth slot being versatile (Chimchar for now but soon enough being replaced by an HM Bidoof). Got my first Badge today.

Decided to dust off Pokémon Art Academy since I have yet to do those mini lessons and made some really good progress there. I put that off for literal years thinking that they came without any instructions - since I never felt like replaying the main lessons for a refresher - but turns out that they do. Whoops. Reached the later ones where it starts becoming more elaborate and you can't simply breeze through several lessons in a single session anymore.

Admittedly I used it once or twice as an actual drawing tool in between but I rarely have a reason to draw so it didn't get more luuuv.

Currently playing: ACNL, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Art Academy, Minecraft, Mario Tennis Aces
Sidegames: Super Kirby Clash, Overcooked 2, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Looking forward to: Luigi's Mansion 3, Pokémon Swish
Hyped for: ACNH

RR529

Devil May Cry (Switch) - I just beat Nightmare for the third time, and think I'm close to drawing things to a close. It's good, but man do the fixed camera angles make things harder than they should be. After Astral Chain & this back to back, I think I'm going to pick something a little more relaxed as my next game.

.Hack// G.U. collection (PS4) - I think I'm nearing the end of the second game in the collection. Story is pretty interesting, but I'm finding the core dungeon crawling pretty dull. I think I'll take a break after I'm done with the second game and maybe play Tearaway Unfolded which I've had for awhile but have yet to play (either that or I'll get something for my PSVR).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ScottNintendo

Fortnight Switch, Knifes Out, Fifa 19 recently. I have a backlog of games, I need to get around to playing too.

SN

RR529

the Last Labyrinth (PSVR) - Escape room style game (apparently made involving people behind ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, & Puppeteer), with a horror vibe (never played them myself, but I've heard others compare it to old school Fatal Frame & Silent Hill). Interesting, but it gets TOUGH. I was breezing through rooms the first hour I played & unlocked a credits scene, but that wasn't the real ending and in the last 2 1/2 hours of play I have only cleared 3 more rooms.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Vinny

I'm playing a bunch of Gradius games on Gradius Collection for the PSP. Konami actually made a lot of cool compilations for the PSP back in 2006-2007!

• Gradius Collection
  • Salamander Portable
  • Twin Bee Portable
  • Parodious Portable

Only the Gradius compilation made it to the west. These are actually great, you can put more credits in case it's an arcade version of the game, there are lots of screen adjustment options, all that stuff.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

kkslider5552000

I've been playing Luigi's Mansion 3, because I have to play new games sometimes maybe.

I've also been playing Ace Attorney 6. I feel confident saying between this and the Layton crossover, that I never need to see these settings in the series again. It's just the same "WHAT?! THAT'S NOT HOW WE DO THINGS IN THIS SOCIETY!" story over and over. Even including the 2 games American didn't get, Ace Attorney has been ignoring modern society for 6 years now across 4 games. That's also why the 2nd case in this game was better, because it wasn't that. Also because its the first case since Apollo Justice that cared about the game Apollo Justice. Honestly, it feels like Apollo got screwed out of having a real trilogy of games so that Phoenix could be the star because reasons, and it feels like nothing that happened in Apollo Justice outside of a couple of characters...existing, matters.

I realize that makes it sound like I don't like the game. But its more accurate to say that Ace Attorney is mostly fantastic (and this way better than the Layton crossover tbh), but that some of the choices in this game are just not what I wanted so much. I'd still recommend it over most games, probably. But I certainly wouldn't recommend it over Dual Destinies, at least so far.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Anti-Matter

Dance Dance Revolution MAX 2 Arcade.
I still have 30 minutes left before i leave from my local game arcade and go to other place.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Ninfan

I'm playing phantasy star online ( again ) on nintendo gamecube . I need to get a gamecube keyboard .things get very, very slow without one. There's still a big following after nearly 20 years 🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

WoomyNNYes

Started playing Rocket League again, after a year long hiatus. Funny how you can improve after a long break from playing.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Playing: Rocket League (platinum1 3v3, gold3 1v1), Splatoon 2
Would pay handsomely for Geoguessr on Switch

Anti-Matter

Pokemon Sword.
Have beaten Opal, Fairy Gym leader just now.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Vinny

Soul Sacrifice Delta on the Vita.
It's kind of like a "hunting" game (you know, like monster hunter), but with a lot of unique mechanics.
So far the IA companions have helped a lot.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Diddy64

Decided to continue playing Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) after being nearly a month without playing it. I recently beat the Arbiter's Grounds and got my first piece of the Mirror of Twilight. I have beaten this game before, but I had that Zelda itch and can't use my Switch because I sent my joycons to get them repaired.

Undergoing games:
Zelda BotW (playing it)
Fire Emblem Awakening (playing it)
Octopath Traveler (on hiatus)
Hyrule Warriors DE (on hiatus)
Zelda Phantom Hourglass (on hiatus)

RR529

Batman: Return to Arkham City (PS4) - Modern gen remaster of the PS360 game. Having a pretty good time so far. I like the freedom afforded by the open world (the genre really suits superhero gameplay) and the introduction of villains only hinted at in Asylum, though it feels a little forceful with some of the side stuff (particularly the Zsasz stuff), and sometimes grappling in the open world can cause it to studder for a second (I've even had it crash on me once).

Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) - Just reached the third dungeon. Not much to say about it that hasn't been said before around here. It's ultimately a very charming remake even in spite of the few performance hiccups. Great gaming comfort food.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

JoakimZ

Far Cry: New Dawn on Xbox One X.
Good fun, but not as good as Far Cry 5.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

kkslider5552000

I've been playing Megaman 11 and Celeste. It says some great things about the latter and maybe less than great things about the former that Celeste has immediately taken my attention from the first real Megaman game in close to a decade.

I dunno. I didn't like Megaman 4 or 6 much when I first played them either, but 11 right now seems to be a more complete...somewhat more well made Sonic 4 in terms of retro revival games. Take that for what you will.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

DenDen

Stil playing pokemon Shield , with the ocassional smash in between.

Now playing
Nexomon
Spiritfarer
FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I've been playing Megaman 11 and Celeste. It says some great things about the latter and maybe less than great things about the former that Celeste has immediately taken my attention from the first real Megaman game in close to a decade.

I dunno. I didn't like Megaman 4 or 6 much when I first played them either, but 11 right now seems to be a more complete...somewhat more well made Sonic 4 in terms of retro revival games. Take that for what you will.

That was my take on it. It's not bad, but it's hard to get excited about it. Then again, I also think the levels are too long and it really learned the wrong lessons from MM9 and 10 in terms of enemy and trap placement.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic