Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 4,029

Venus_Adept

Hmmm an unexpected pokemon discussion in this thread. Im in. I want to say that the last 2 generations were meh. I see two big problems here.
1 Lack of post game content.
2 Handholding.
I allways buy the Pokemon games in day one. Because im a big pokemon nerd, but also because i love the vgc. But while i love to spending hours breeding a 6 ivs mon to battle with my friends, that is not something that everyone would love. The 8 gen games need something that hooks the players who already beat the game. The emerald battle frontier was the pinacle of what im talking. Summarizing we need another battle frontier.

Venus_Adept

HobbitGamer

I'm still causing chaos in Saints Row 3. I had debated on picking up ACreed3 for the holiday weekend as a present to me for finally fixing the truck (YAY), but some of the vids I've seen are quite unsightly. Thoughts? So far I've only seen @JaxonH mention playing it.
I'm also tinkering around in Labo's VR Garage

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Moroboshi876

That would be Crash Bandicoot (in the N-Sane Trilogy), in preparation for Crash Team Racing.

On Xbox One I should be playing Batman: Arkham Knight and on MAME, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

MarioLover92

Been playing Team Sonic Racing the past few days. It's surprisingly good! I didn't think I would like the team mechanic at first, but it has grown on me and adds some depth to its gameplay. The tracks are fun to race on, and the music is absolutely excellent (don't even get me started on the Lost Palace theme!). I'm going through the Team Adventure mode now - I haven't tried the online mode yet, but I will soon enough. If you're into kart racers, I'd give it a solid recommendation.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My Super Mario Maker 2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
Username: MarioFan92
Latest Level: Towering Treetop (XWR-Q76-MCG)

kkslider5552000

I've mostly been playing YIIK: A Postmodern RPG. I'm only a few hours in but I have a lot of thoughts on it...only some of which are actually relevant to the game itself.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Diddy64

These days I'll be playing Yooka-Laylee 80% of the time and the other 20% Bravely Default. Perhaps my gaming time will incline 70/30 when I start playing Bravely Second when I beat Bravely Default.

Undergoing games: Donkey Kong Country 2, Final Fantasy VII, Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy).

Anti-Matter

Eh... Tomodachi Life 3DS.
Listening to my Kecoak songs group performances. 😆

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

Been playing TSR's online multiplayer last night, it was quite fun and it works really well. I have the Steam version and there were a decent amount of people online. I should probably play it more often though, 'cause I have a feeling that the player base may decrease by quite a bit when Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled comes out. No word on CTR coming to Steam though.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My Super Mario Maker 2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
Username: MarioFan92
Latest Level: Towering Treetop (XWR-Q76-MCG)

Heavyarms55

I haven't progressed much in FFX because I took another stab as Star Wars: Empire at War, Thrawn's Revenge. An absolutely stellar mod that is essentially the sequel we never got, and, even if they do release one, is based on pre-Disney Star Wars, so we'll never get an official one like this. It starts right after The Battle of Endor, you can play as the Imperial Remnant (like, the official government of the Empire post-Palpatine) or one of 3 rogue Imperial warlord factions (groups that, after Palpatine died formed their own private dictatorships) or the hardest campaign; the New Republic.

It's an amazing mod that adds so much to the original game! All sorts of ships and units from the books, comics and other SW games, tons of hero units too, many of which are based on what era you are in. The era progression is totally reworked too. In the base game you just had to research tech to advance, but in this mod it is based on events in the Galaxy. Which Imperial leader is in command, or if the New Republic has taken Courscant. Each faction as periods where they shine. The warlord factions are strongest in the early eras, but in the mid-game the Empire re-surges. If the New Republic can live until the late game they become the strongest force, especially if they can control Yavin 4 and Mon Calamari.

It's so much fun dropping in Star Destroyers and blasting through rebel scum or traitorous former Imperials. Or swarming Imperial Super Star Destroys with hundreds of X-wings and Y-wings!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

DeraesPieterjan

Borderlands 2 and Minecraft.

Although I hope to be playing Mario Kart 7 soon 😂

For convenience, feel free to call me Riley.

Twitter:

gcunit

Heavyarms55 wrote:

... after Palpatine died

Erm... no-one's ever really gone

Edited on by gcunit

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Ralizah

I've finally gone back to Digital Devil Saga after having ditched it for close to a year. Hopefully I'll complete it before the end of June. The dungeons in this game are quite elaborate.

Ralizah

DenDen

At the moment im playing, sonic team racing, and cuphead

Now playing
Switch : slay the spire, Fire emblem tree Houses, super neptunia RPG (updated 13-0
10-19
Switch fc: SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Mordridakon

Chime Sharp. Its actually a very good puzzle game that people should play.

Mordridakon

Franz

OG Pokemon Trading Card Game that released on the GameBoy Color.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4947-0280-9215 (Cinéphile)
Instagram: @the.franz
Twitter: @cinemaphilia

CanisWolfred

Ralizah wrote:

I've finally gone back to Digital Devil Saga after having ditched it for close to a year. Hopefully I'll complete it before the end of June. The dungeons in this game are quite elaborate.

The encounter rate in said dungeons can be a bit much, IIRC. Good luck.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

theiRiS

I recently got Hollow Knight and I'm about 5 hours in, and boy is it a gem!

Edited on by theiRiS

... should i be putting information here?

Nintendo Network ID: iris--

Anti-Matter

FF X from FF X/X-2 HD Remaster Switch.
Boss battle with Evrae.

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

Dance Dance Revolution Ace Arcade. 😃
Phew... I'm sweating a lot after playing DDR. 😅

My Top 6 games :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic