Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 941 to 960 of 2,108

Mr-Fuggles777

@Magician I was never a big Oasis fan (I was a Blur fan growing up and you could only be a fan of one of those bands at the time - I still remember actual fist fights happening during the Roll With It vs Country House, race to number 1, the 90's music scene was wild) but they have aged really well and as a slightly more balanced adult I can now just appreciate the music.

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

Mr-Fuggles777

@jump I love his new album, reminds me of his earlier stuff.
We need a new movie now that the firefly arc has finished (although devil's rejects didn't need a sequel, I really enjoyed 3 from hell)

jedgamesguy

@Anti-Matter I study French... "love and liberty", huh? Of course the Japanese are into European languages, Hiroyuki Sawano's soundtrack for Xenoblade X has songs with lyrics in English, and German. No Japanese, bizzarely.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
L'amour et la liberte was created by Naoki Maeda with Paula Terry as the vocalist.
Naoki Maeda was DDR sound director long time ago before he left from Konami since 2013. I adore his songs so much, from Afronova, Dynamite Rave, MAX 300, B4U, Paranoia Survivor MAX, Fascination MAXX, CHAOS, Healing-D-Vision, Insertion, Sexy Planet, AM-3P, Put Your Faith In Me (Saturday Night Mix), Broken My Heart, MARIA (I Believe...), Memories, TEARS, LOVE❤SHINE, Hypnotica, Hypnotheque, DO ME (Higeo Mix), Ecstasy, Pluto the First, etc.
His collaboration with Junko Karashima with under name TËЯRA with songs such as DOLL, EDEN, ZERO, Hana Ranman, Mugen no Hikari, Evolution, Glide, etc.
Those songs are like my new religion.

There are 2 different remixes of L'amour et la liberte on DDR EXTREME and DDR SuperNOVA 2.

Anti-Matter

jump

@Mr-Fuggles777 To be honest I've never been able to get into his films for some reason, I'm not really sure why. I'm not overly keen on horror films but there are plenty of horror films that I love so that's not it. In any case his music is great and the effort he puts into his live shows are fudging amazing.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Mr-Fuggles777

@jump I love a good cheesy B movie horror, so his take on the different horror genres suited us for lazy Sunday movie sessions.

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Mr-Fuggles777

Gunship are quickly becoming one of my favourite current bands (I'm mostly stuck in the 80's & 90's for my musical tastes), and the music videos are "Michael Jackson's Thriller" levels of awesome.

Anti-Matter

HAPPY⭐ANGEL by jun (Junko Karashima) feat Tahirih from Beatmania IIDX 12 Happy Sky and Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

I asked my friend if "KRS One is just the guy to lead a crew?", and his reply was a cellphone video from the last place he went without a mask last year

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic