Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 881 to 900 of 2,097

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

iKhan

Blue Stahli has put out 3 new albums in the last year, and they are all amazing. If you are interested in metal, industrial, or synthwave I highly recommend.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Black_Swordsman

Does anyone like Brian Eno here? Can you recommend anything for fans of his ambient work? Also happy to discuss your favourite Eno records.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

WoomyNNYes

@Slowdive You're music youtube posts are always blocked in my country, the US. What is so cool that the US has banned it? (I know it's not your fault 😉)

The youtube windows in your posts say, "VIDEO UNAVAILABLE
This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

Save me babe I need you please
Save me now I don't believe you want to leave me alone
'Cos baby I can't survive you got to keep me alive
So baby save me I need your love
To keep my faith and be strong now
We can try again to get along
'Cos baby I can't survive please baby save me

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic