Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 841 to 860 of 2,098

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Vinny

It's the first song on that anti-anxiety playlist.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Vinny

That cool album has finally got a sequel.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Vinny

Ryu_Niiyama

Magic by kylie minogue.

Edit: Disco, album by Kylie is on repeat right now.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

theWildLink

Because we need to get into Christmas spirit

Edited on by theWildLink

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1849-2485-4394

Vinny

skywake

Christmas presents + Boxing Day sale additions to my vinyl collection
Untitled

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Late

I don't know what it is about this song I added on Spotify a while ago but every time Spotify decides to play it, I need to listen to it at least twice more as soon as it's finished. It's certainly not for everyone but I find it very catchy.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic