Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 821 to 840 of 2,108

ThanosReXXX

A wonderful mix of blues & gospel from the beautiful Scandinavian country of Denmark. Enjoy:

One of my favorite bands ever.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Oh, the last one was different song despite from the same game.
I was listening to Birdman Contest yesterday and this Obstacle Run just now.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

I freaking loved this. Matt Smith shows up as the new Doctor, more or less, with Orbital at Glastonbury, Doctor Who theme. I didn't know what Glastonbury was until I saw this. So, this is what I always think of if anything mentions Glastonbury.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Vinny

Looks at calendar
Yep, it's december time

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

C-Chakra

Hey all, just finished up putting this game music compilation playlist together and thought someone here might have as much fun giving it a spin as I did making it. It's a combination of OSTs and my picks of covers/remixes, put together so the whole thing has a good sense of flow.

The lineup for this selection is (franchise names mainly):

Streets of Rage
Hotline Miami
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Monkey Island
Toejam and Earl
Secret of Mana
Gauntlet
Lethal League Blaze
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Just Shapes and Beats
The Legend of Zelda
Faxanadu
Katana Zero
No Man's Sky
Fallout
Ys
Horizon Chase Turbo
Assassin's Creed/Toss a Coin to your Witcher

hehe, well this has been my jam lately. Have fun!

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_e82uX-0odEJBKDx7Nl...

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

Marioman2023

Coconut mall by Qumu
Jingle Bell Rock

Tis' the Season!!!

Bisexual disaster
he/him

Losermagnet

Cant get with it today. Feelin' pretty blue. Thankful for my wife and pets, i probably wouldnt have gotten out of bed today if it werent for them

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

NintendoPete

I am almost done with Paper Mario: A thousand year door (Gamecube). Great game but I am not sure if it is better than Origami King nor that I care - love them both

NintendoPete

SELPINK4EVA

BLACKPINK, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, BTS, & TWICE is what i mainly listen to

SELPINK4EVA

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Solaine

-after seeing this borderline disturbing but great movie

Edited on by Solaine

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic