Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 801 to 820 of 2,106

Ryu_Niiyama

@korosanbo when they explained the idea behind the contest winner’s video suggestion I was sold. Perfume songs are ear worms anyway. Never met one that didn’t eventually grow on me. But they walk a nice balance of “catchy cuz of how our brains process pop music” and meaningful lyrics. Dream Land dropped my jaw the first time I heard it.

Besides Challenger might get an album mix.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

It's Friday, lets dance!

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CITRONtanker

I’ve been listening to some Queen recently. Truly timeless music, in my eyes. Never get tired of their songs,

Buy Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Vinny

Honestly I think this was one of the best Sonic fangames. Some levels have that unusual level design you'd expect from Sonic fangames but overall it's pretty enjoyable.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Vinny

Vinny

ShreyasPFSVK

Nevermind - Dennis Lloyd

ShreyasPFSVK

Switch Friend Code: SW-4090-3184-6540 | My Nintendo: ShreyasK

Vinny

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic