Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 481 to 500 of 2,097

Magician

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Here's a couple more.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

This song was "THE" jam a few summers ago, when I'd ride ramps with some friends. Its old (a bit corny), but it's still fun song, with that beatboxing talk, "I am the human beat box". I had to imitate most times it played.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sisilly_G

Wagakki Band - Senbonzakura (One Thousand Cherry Blossoms)

Yalın - Deva Bize Sevişler (Love Is Our Cure) [Turkish]

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

He makes even a ringtone sound great! Sakamoto is extremely talented.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Zeldafan79

It's the end of the world by R.E.M.

Seems perfect for these topsy turvy times don't ya think?😉

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic