Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,108

Matthew010

I haven't watched the show or played any of the games, but I decided to listen to Toss A Coin To Your Witcher and I can't stop hearing it in my head now.

Edited on by Matthew010

Matthew010

Vinny

I'm listening to the Chrono Cross soundtrack. It's amazing, though I haven't played the game yet, haha...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ryobi85

All tool albums and some wiley. Also some messuggah bleed is a great track. 👍🎶

it's smash time people

WoomyNNYes

@kkslider5552000 if it's not a hassle, what is the song you posted? I'm on my phone currently, I can't read kanji, and the video takes me to a Google sign-in page instead of YouTube. And, I'm not going to sign into Google because, I think Google can "sit on it", as the fonz says.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

C-Chakra

I've become a bit of a China nerd since I started learning mandarin and out of all the China related content i've been looking at, this site is pretty decent for tunes. Just stumbled across it the other day and have started working my way through it, some pretty good stuff here.

Currently working through their metal playlist.

https://radiichina.com/listen-chinese-metal-megamix/

Also listened to their Wuhan one, and found it to be a good jumping off point for some of these bands (I ended up prefering other tracks by most of these bands)

https://radiichina.com/wuhan-music/

Probably gonna dive into some hip hop next and eventually work my way to... ugh... pop music.. haha, but hey, it helps my language lessons!

But yea, if you're like me and you get sick of listening to stuff you've already heard, and interested in checking this stuff out. Totally recommend it. Get on it.

Anyways. That's my current thing

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

JoeDiddley

Recently for me it's been Persona & SMT IV soundtracks and Kraftwerk.

I'm starting Ni No Kuni this weekend and I love Joe Hisaishi so this may prompt listening to some of his Ghibli stuff too.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

MarioVillager92

"Someday" by The Strokes. Came from the album "Is This It"

Such a chill song. Love the album in its entirety too

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

Which would you say is the better love song? Regardless, both are personal favorites.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic