Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 301 to 320 of 2,108

JoeDiddley

@bimmy-lee sorry I was distracted when I read this (kids!) then forgot I hadn’t replied - I had in my mind!

Thanks for the tip. I’ve seen Deep Blues and a couple of other things. This rings no bells so I’ll have to check it out.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

bimmy-lee

@JoeDiddley - I know that Kids! feeling well. It’s just a little five minute clip from an episode of Mister Rogers, but you’ll need to watch it three or four times to decipher what Othar is saying. His accent is like nothing I’ve ever heard. He makes some of the other Delta guys sound like they’re speaking King’s English. Jessie Mae Hemphill is my wife in another life.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

PK_Willow

@PCkid would you happen to have an album recommendation for Covenant? I like their song, Call the Ships to Port and need more industrial music in my life.

Here's some relaxing Drum n Bass (electronic music) I've been listening to if anyone's into that.

NNID: Ruki_the_Human

Dezzy

My neighbours shouting.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

bimmy-lee

@NorseGamerTommy - I had to google that one. Not sure what I just watched, but I love it too. Quite catchy.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

bimmy-lee

@PCkid - Somehow I just noticed your reply to me about not needing nice speakers because you have HIFI headphones. That was a joke, right? If headphones aren’t two speakers that sit on your ears, what on earth are they?

limby-bee was a jerk.

bimmy-lee

@PCkid - Not in this instance. I’m legitimately trying to figure out if you were joking, or if you believe that to be true.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DenDen

Iron maiden - Killers

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic