Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 261 to 280 of 2,108

PCkid

Amazing song from the 80's.
The way they write music for a "pop band" is outstanding.

PCkid

bimmy-lee

Cool, this thread is back. I’ve been on a Beastie Boys bender. I caught the very end of Intergalactic on the radio last week, and it made me realize that it had been a really long time since I had them in my rotation. Initially I was just going to grab Hello Nasty and Ill Communication, but I ended up grabbing all of them and filling the changer in my car. It’s been fun.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

CurryPowderKeg79

She's sweet but a psycho.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - That MJ/Human League mashup is great. It’s amazing how well those two songs work together.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
There are a lot of mashed up songs and 80's Remixes from that user. 😉
The 80's Remix songs are the best part.

Anti-Matter

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Yeah, I googled to find out more about the song and found their YT channel. That was actually the only thing that came up in a MJ/Human League search. I’ll check more out, thanks!

I appreciate music from that decade more now than when I was listening to the radio in the 80s. I used my boom box with a tape deck to record songs off the radio on to blank tapes, then used my parents double deck home stereo to make mixtapes to sell at school. Good times.

limby-bee was a jerk.

ThanosReXXX

"What are you listening to right now?"

To the TV.

And technically, also to the washing machine, although that's only a muffled sound in the background...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

BanjoPickles

-Bruce Springsteen's Nebraska
-Grandaddy Sumday
-Beach Boys Sunflower

BanjoPickles

Laoak

Audiobooks.

{funny quote here}

JoeDiddley

Charles Mingus
JS Bach
Persona Q2 soundtrack

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

CurryPowderKeg79

I'm listening to an old man declare himself a stable genius while calling an old lady a crazy loser and a do-nothing. Now the old lady is calling the old man crazy and corrupt and that his family needs to give him an Intervention. If you haven't guessed i'm listening to the U.S news and the U.S Government at its' best. These are the people in charge of the largest military power the world has ever seen.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic