Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,616

Rambler

I want to hear gwar done like those insipid acoustic covers that are on adverts. Maybe some Cannibal Corpse as well.
Didn't the Beastie Boys do a bit of a shock rock thing on their first tour?

I've now got a bro-rock version of Stockhausen or Bernard Parmegiani kicking around in my head! But I know what you mean - I always think of dubstep in that way: a genuinely exciting development in UK dance music that mutated into, well, Limp Bizkit for ravers.

Speaking of which, the new Hudson Mohawke is good - (happy) hardcore gone very strange

Rambler

Maxenmus

I don't know if they added this to the past two Sonic movies... but they should add it to the next one if they didn't.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Anti-Matter

Petit Poney

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Rambler

Was listening to The Chats, kinda bogan Oi punk. Probably the diametric opposite of my fave Australian group, The Necks (acoustic free improv). Anyway, as an antidote to both, Godflesh live seemed appropriate:

Rambler

RupeeClock

Although it's a fan game, it has superb music and some of the artists have gone on to contribute to official Sonic projects like Sonic Mania, and the 30th anniversary symphony; using an arrangement originally made for this fan game!

RupeeClock

Maxenmus

Despite the problems with the films they came from, I really like John Ottman's themes for both X-Men and Fantastic Four:

I doubt Marvel's gonna use this when the FF finally shows up, which is a shame, because it has that uplifting and wondrous feeling to it that befits the FF, known for their thirst for knowledge while exploring the wonders of space.

Edited on by Maxenmus

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Anti-Matter

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Rambler

Realised that there is a Dean Blunt-sized hole in my listening, so:

Dean Blunt - Black Metal
&
Hype Williams - One Nation

Rambler

Rambler

Kaitlin Aurelia Smith.
Lot shorter than the album version, but it's got an amazing video

Rambler

Anti-Matter

Rambler

Apparently the universe sounds a bit like Delia Derbyshire:

(Hopefully they didn't amplify it, but rather pitched it up...)

Rambler

WoomyNNYes

I still vividly remember the first time I heard this. It was magic. God, the double bass at the beginning.....

"the S in skypage really stands for sex" 😎🤣

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--click for good bike video<3)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Rambler It's hilarious how NASA's sound from a black hole sounds like a Poltergeist portal to hell. 🤣 (poltergeist the 80s movie) It sounds like it's ripped from a scifi/horror film.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--click for good bike video<3)
'Tendo liker

Rambler

@WoomyNNYes
It totally does! Really sounds like something from a scary sounds CD that I used to have.
Was not expecting it to sound like that at all..!

Rambler

markmarkmark

listening to some music "feels" as background while doing some stuff. 🥲

There's a certain feel to asian instrumental music style.

Game on. 🤘 Rock on. 🎸

markmarkmark

has anyone ever waited for the DVD logo to hit the corner of the screen?

I'm sure this funny song will resonate with you if your eyeballs are crispy. 👀🤣

Game on. 🤘 Rock on. 🎸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic