Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,108

WoomyNNYes

I still vividly remember the first time I heard this. It was magic. God, the double bass at the beginning.....

"the S in skypage really stands for sex" 😎🤣

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Rambler It's hilarious how NASA's sound from a black hole sounds like a Poltergeist portal to hell. 🤣 (poltergeist the 80s movie) It sounds like it's ripped from a scifi/horror film.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Rambler

@WoomyNNYes
It totally does! Really sounds like something from a scary sounds CD that I used to have.
Was not expecting it to sound like that at all..!

Rambler

markmarkmark

listening to some music "feels" as background while doing some stuff. 🥲

There's a certain feel to asian instrumental music style.

Game on. 🤘 Rock on. 🎸

markmarkmark

has anyone ever waited for the DVD logo to hit the corner of the screen?

I'm sure this funny song will resonate with you if your eyeballs are crispy. 👀🤣

Game on. 🤘 Rock on. 🎸

Mioaionios

Röyksopp has been one of my favourite bands ever since their debut album Melody A.M. back in 2001.
They're an electronic music duo from Norway who mainly produce down-tempo and synth music and I think they're absolutely magnificent!
Here's one of their latest productions: Speed King.

Mioaionios

Vortexeo

I still can't believe this song only plays once in the entire game.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Mioaionios

I've been listening to the Octopath Traveler OST again since the sequel got announced yesterday.
Tressa was my favourite character in that game. This is her theme.

I have a feeling Ochette will become my favourite in Octopath Traveler 2. Love her design.

Mioaionios

KlonopinVanNess

@Slowdive Wicked remix. Glad to see there's some other junglists out here

KlonopinVanNess

3DS Friend Code: 2423-3835-6168 | Nintendo Network ID: alexntb

Late

I found myself watching bunch of Sound/Linked Horizon concert videos again. This is just one of the ones I keep coming back to.

EDIT: Since the video had playback disabled for external sites, I replaced it with a link so it doesn't need to spend time loading the video just to show the message. Here's another video as a bonus:

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Coffeemonstah

Whirly’s Digital Jam on Soundcloud. Huge playlist of chiptunes and remixes going back as far as the 8-bits.

Though I have got two albums to get In the next month or so: Pop-Up Dynamo! by PG Roxette (Per’s keeping the flame alive after Marie left us), and See You In The Stars by The Lightning Seeds. This’ll be their first album since Four Winds in 2009.

If you're not scared, worried or furious, you're not paying attention.

'Dun Wanna' is not a valid medical reason. Get the jabs, mask up, and back the hell off.

Ganner

Been all over Megadeth's new album The Sick, The Dying...And The Dead!. Being a diehard Megadeth fan I could easily have a biased view of anything they release however this album takes the cake. I didn't think 2016's Dystopia could be outdone but this album takes what that album did and turns it up to 11. I don't like to fall into the trap of comparing albums to one another. I generally judge albums on an individual creation for what the artist(s) was trying to accomplish. With that in mind as much as I was excited for the next album, I didn't expect it to hit the ground running and just sound so fresh. Not just another "safe" carbon copy of something previously done as many artists do when they need filler until the next "big" release they're working towards. Kudos, Dave. Kudos.

Edited on by Ganner

This fire is burning and it's out of control. It's not a problem you can stop it's Rock and Roll!!!

Rambler

Been meaning to listen to this for ages, and it's really good - Gaming at the Proms.
It kicks off about the 11 min mark

Programme

Matt Rogers
Tim Follin
Loading Chronos(8 mins)
BBC commission: world premiere

Koji Kondo
The Legend of Zelda(5 mins)
arr. Nic Raine

CHAINES
Tribute to Pokémon, Ecco and Secret of Mana(10 mins)
Original compositions by Junichi Masuda, Hiroki Kikuta, Spencer Nilsen, Attila Dobos, András Magyari, David Javelosa and Andy Armer

Nobuo Uematsu
Final Fantasy VIII: Liberi Fatali(5 mins)
arr. Andrew Skeet

Kow Otani
Shadow of the Colossus – suite(8 mins)
arr. Tomomichi Takeoka

Yoko Shimomura
Hikaru Utada
Kingdom Hearts(4 mins)
orch. Kaoru Wada

Austin Wintory
Excerpts from Traveller – A Journey Symphony(15 mins)

Hildur Guðnadóttir
Sam Slater
Selections from Battlefield 2042(14 mins)
arr. Robert Ames; European premiere

Jessica Curry
Dear Esther/So Let Us Melt – I Have Begun My Ascent; The Leaving(5 mins)
arr. Jim Fowler

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0019tp4/bbc-proms-2022...

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Anti-Matter

蒼い衝動 (AOI SHOUDOU) from Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME

TO THE SKY HIGH toberu hazu
niji wo tobikoete yuke!
ano hi miseta namida wa
itsuka kagayaku kachi ga aru

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic