Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,525

Rambler

Has been a lot of Dom & Roland this afternoon

Rambler

Vortexeo

Just remembered this song out of nowhere and the nostalgia is killing me lol. It's been in my head for the past few days:

Ugh...I just want to play Xenoblade 3 :(

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Helios26

Guacamelee Soundtrack

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

lolwhatno

I listen to music....Middle-east style. Which are called anasheed (plural of nasheed in arabic), it's basically music without the music but only lyrics (and sometimes humming in the background), which basically allowed them to make the lyrics catchy af (since they don't have music to work with). Plus (even though you won't notice it) they all have a positive message, some are calm and peaceful other are pumped up (if that's a word). I listen to the former while walking, the latter in the gym or when running.
Anyways, here are 2:
the one apparently westerners like the most (because of the amount of jokes of being put on a watchlist). Anyways, a song about studies

A upbeat one:
Just some personal choices (not even favs I can't really classify them a lot are awesome)
I don't know if anyone will enjoy this since it's a foreign language to most if not all of you lol! I found them with translation, might help (the welcome is repeated multiple times in the second nasheed, the word isn't this long in arabic don't worry lol!)

Edit: Some of ya might get confused and wonder if arabs have music. We do, this is the classical one, I don't have the stats so I can't tell you the percentages but most of the youth listens exclusively to music IMO.

Edited on by lolwhatno

"None of you is a true believer until he wants for his brother (in Islam) what he wants for himself"
That's been my Motto for a few years and I try to applicate it in the smallest and biggest things (living the cold milk for someone else? )

Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Rambler

@Fairburne
I love that compilation!

@Magician - I'm sure you had Mobb Deep in your last post at some point. Keep It Thoro' by Prodigy is such an immense tune

Rambler

Slowdive

@Rambler One of the essential ones released in the late 90s as far as I'm concerned.

-

bimmy-lee

Real late to the game on this one, but I have been absolutely killing Fun House by the Stooges from 1969. What. An. Album. Way ahead of its time. My father in law gave it to me in a stack of his old records, and it’s in like new condition. So happy to have this as part of my collection.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Rambler

@bimmy-lee
It's an immense record.
There's an incredible live cover of the title tune by The Birthday Party (with Jim Thirlwell on sax).
Cave's screams make the mixing desk cut out.

Edit: and here it is:

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

bimmy-lee

@Rambler - Yes, an immense and immediate album. You put it on and dive right into an animal mating ritual. It’s like they examined the phrase, “make love, not war” and decided why choose? Let’s do both at the same time and turn it into music.

I’m having trouble seeing embedded videos these days, but I searched that song earlier before I had time to reply and found it on their live album, is that what you posted? It’s an incredible and difficult eight minutes, and the sound is entirely blown out. Love how the sax fits in to a very syncopated tune. Good stuff, thanks!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic