Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,106

PSVR_lover

Raise the roof by Robert Plant.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Snatcher

I just finished listening to the whole diary of underage observation series.

I don't usually post here, but that whole list, was full of amazing music! (I would be lying if I said a good few didn't make me tear up) And I love it, and yes I know im three years late to the party, and man I regret it so much! also have been getting into vocaloid music as well!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

StarPoint

This song is extremely nostalgic for me. DKCR is one of my favorite platformers of all time and this song is one of my favorites on the track. I know it's from the original DKC but I prefer this version a bit more.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

jedgamesguy

Disco Elysium's soundtrack is very good for quiet moments, like a study period, or a late night drive.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Rambler

Apprently Mira Calix was married to Sean from Autechre. So any excuse (even a very sad one) for this:

Rambler

Marioman2023

I have the ambition and/or insanity to try to listen to all 10 Hours' worth of the Kingdom Hearts III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] on Spotify. Should I go for it?

Bisexual disaster
he/him

Tallea

Imagine dragons - only

Tallea

StarPoint

I still don't get all the hate towards Color Splash. Sure, it's not much of a "Paper Mario" title, but it's still an absolutely killer game. It's an extremely nostalgic game for me, and the music is absolutely top-notch. Listening to this track right now:

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Rambler

@Slowdive
Love love love Ride
First two records and the early EPs especially.

Sennen is a place in Cornwall, and it is beautiful

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic