Forums

Topic: What are you listening to right now?

Posts 1,161 to 1,178 of 1,178

bimmy-lee

@Rambler - I regret not referring to it as a fantastic album in my post! It’s been on my radar for years, and I’ve listened to it in bits and pieces, or in the background; but I spent a few hours alone in the car last weekend and listened to it a couple times and fell in love with it. Funny how it kind of seems like the large number of short songs are kind of bleeding into each other, but that’s also not happening at all. Great stuff. A couple nice choices you’ve just added as well.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Ganner

I've been on a random Pantera kick lately. For years I've only owned "Cowboys From Hell" and "Vulgar Display of Power" and loved them. However about over a month ago I randomly picked up their last release "Reinventing The Steel" and fell in love with it front to back. I just picked up "Far Beyond Driven" and so far enjoying it (most albums go through a "grow" and/or "unfold" process with me). I'm hoping to pick up "The Great Southern Trendkill" to finish them off. I'm looking forward to it cause from what I hear that is one of the better albums.

This fire is burning and it's out of control. It's not a problem you can stop it's Rock and Roll!!!

Vortexeo

@Ganner Pantera is absolutely amazing! It's kinda sad how the band ended because of so much tension between the band members though

I'm always so close to finishing my backlog but then that one game that never goes on sale happens...

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Vortexeo

I've really been enjoying Lorna Shore lately, even though I've got a few issues with the mix lol.

I'm always so close to finishing my backlog but then that one game that never goes on sale happens...

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

JaxonH

Back on the Evanescence train, particularly the Fallen album, which is my all time favorite album. Every single track is a banger.

And a little We Are the Fallen, as the Tear the World Down album was the closest we've ever gotten to the crunchy riffs of Fallen after Ben Moody left Evanescence. So good.

PLAYING
NS: MH Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword, Neo TWEWY
3DS: MH Stories, Metroid Samus Returns
PC/SteamDeck: Mass Effect Legendary Ed.
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Dread, SMTV, Monkey Ball, Cruis'n Blast

Jesus is Lord.

Anti-Matter

Bambino by Maria Short

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

NORI NORI NORI by Judy Crystal

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Gamelan de Couple.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 772 games (as of July 29th, 2021)
Currently playing: Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic