Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 8,621 to 8,640 of 12,088

Wargoose

Yeah similar to what other people have said, the villagers are just a bit dull in new horizons. They could do with having conflicts. Or more consequences to your actions. I've not played the game since they stopped updating it.

Wargoose

roy130390

@grayghost668 It's funny to imagine how you ended on a site called "Nintendolife" and made an account considering that you don't like games just to post one of the most random things I've seen.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Anti-Matter

grayghost668 wrote:

I don't have time for games,,,, I don't play them,,, I have a real life to live,,,, maybe you should get one

And then why are you here if you don't like play video games ?
This is Nintendolife, a website about video games.
And you still have a time to loath about your dislikeness in video games.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@grayghost668 FINALLY!! Someone with the courage to stand up for what's right in the world. Damn those video games...damn them all!!

NintendoByNature

jedgamesguy

Yeah it's like walking into an Olympic stadium (not that you can now) and screaming "F#CK THE OLYMPICS!"

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

roy130390

@grayghost668 It's like you came out of some 80s movie, I love it. You tell us dude! I definitely should get a life and stop playing Dungeons and Dragons in my basement while you score with all the chicks. Show me the way, please!

Edited on by roy130390

jedgamesguy

@grayghost668 Look, this is a public forum about video games. Y'know... those things that all the cool kids were playing back in the '80s. Join the cool kids club! Chillax and have some fun.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

roy130390

@Eel Can we keep him, please?

Anti-Matter

@grayghost668
Pardon but you do realize this is a website about video games.
Every pictures you saw on this website are video games related.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Eel Count me in.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

roy130390

@grayghost668 Sir, I ditched my games and got out of the basement with my Star Wars lightsaber replica to protect me from any danger, but I don't know what to do next. My flimsy legs can only take so many steps and everything is so different and scary. What should I do?

PS: Women smell nice.

Back on topic for everyone else: I actually like the recent Assassin's Creed games like... More than the past ones.

Edited on by roy130390

NintendoByNature

Pretty sure he's the king of this thread and he's just busted the door down. The ultimate unpopular gaming opinion....."Games are dumb!" Let's crown this person now.

NintendoByNature

roy130390

@NintendoByNature Yeah, I guess every other opinion will be disappointing after that and there's just no point in even trying. Oh well, he just managed to end one of the oldest ongoing threads on this site.

Edited on by roy130390

jump

@Link-Hero they got lost on the internet.

Whilst I could be joking however since they are complaining about google has a game he can't run away from it's probably the true he's just lost.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic