Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 14,081 to 14,100 of 17,058

Losermagnet

Toy Story 3. Although I like Toy Story 4 even more. Fun fact: Steve Purcell of Sam & Max "fame" provides the noises for the ventriloquist dummies.

Christmas everyday or Christmas once a year?

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

WoomyNNYes

Even though it's a bummer when Christmas is over, in the long run, I may not want Christmas everyday.

Adventure (Atari 2600) or Mario Odyssey?
This is a very tough one, I know. Take your time..... 😉

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Wewalia

Adventure because of the graphics.
? Or !

Wewalia

MarioVillager92

Popcorn all the way.

Edit: Totally overlooked the SMB2 question - US version for sure!

Which setting do you like more: fantasy or sci-fi?

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Science Fiction.

Deep fried foods or Steamed foods ?

Anti-Matter

Wewalia

Steamed all the way.
Positive numbers or negative numbers?

Wewalia

Anti-Matter

Positive numbers.

Polka dot pattern or Zig zag pattern ?

Anti-Matter

Eel

Anti-Matter wrote:

Anyway...

@Anti-Matter I was under the impression that you were ignoring Tasuki. Let other people answer his questions before making another one yourself.

If you're logging out to see if he's posting and then try to redirect the topic away from him, then please stop. That's creepy.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I didn't log out to see his post. 😕
Let me tell you something, even if you put someone in Ignore list, you still able to see their avatar icon appeared on forum thread preview before you click on the thread.
I oftenly found Tasuki posted his questions after I posted my question so despite he put me in Ignore list, he posted his questions like he knew my presence here.
I put Tasuki in Ignore list for being not nice to me so I couldn't see his post either.
Just to clarify the things happened.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Super speed for sure. Always liked fast things in general, and I tend to be at my best when I play as fast characters in Smash Bros.

Edit: I think I like polka-dot patterns more.

Wii Sports or Nintendo Land?

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Eel

@Anti-Matter You both have the right to play here, and the other users have been kind enough to answer both of your questions when you post after each other.

If you know he posted, then don't come in to make another question. It's best if you both wait it out for someone else to play instead of being petty to each other.

Bloop.

Tasuki

@Eel To be honest, I never know when Anti posts because he has me reversed block or whatever it's called. So if I do skip him it's not on purpose nor do I log out to see if he's posts honest I never thought of that. When I click on the thread it shows the last posted made by the last unblocked member so on my screen it looks like hours have passed since the last post so I answer the last question I see. So yeah I am not purposely skipping people it's just the block feature.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Eel

@Tasuki @Anti-Matter As long as you guys aren't doing it on purpose to be petty, I don't think that's a problem, I'm sure the other people that frequent the thread have no problems answering two questions at once every now and then.

I just felt necessary to bring it up this time given it was obvious one of you knew the other had posted. Let's avoid that in the future!

Bloop.

Marioman2023

@Eel @Anti-Matter
Mashed Potato.
The great Eel is here. He Brings Bans. The thread is doomed.
Jk.
Earthbound or Mother?
(I know they're the same thing. Basicially: Mother or Mother 2?)

Bisexual disaster
he/him

Tasuki

@Eel Not a problem at all. I just wanted to make it clear that I am not doing it purposely. I already spoke to Ant a while ago on our "bickering" and he knows where I stand on the subject. Anyway back on the subject at hand.

@Marioman2020 Earthbound

Megaman or Rockman?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic