Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 12,841 to 12,860 of 17,058

MarioVillager92

Breath of the Wild 2. Would like a Zelda collection too, preferably with the enhancements that the 3DS remakes have. Just more in the mood for a new game.

Turf War or Salmon Run?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sisilly_G

@Marioman2020 : Breath of the Wild 2. I have the N64 remakes on 3DS, OoT only briefly played, MM not even opened, and A Link to the Past was probably downloaded to my Wii and/or Wii U, but I can't recall, but I have never really played that either.

I have completed almost all of the shrines in BotW, completed all but one of the shrine quests, just completed the (base game) main quests a few days ago (I've already beaten Ganon, but now I'll be doing it again for the "true" ending), and I still have about 40ish side quests and countless Koroks yet to be found.

Crazy Taxi or The Simpsons: Road Rage?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

@Marioman2020 : Sushi.

Crazy Taxi or The Simpsons: Road Rage?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Marioman2023

@Silly_G
Crazy Taxi.
For Power up in next 3D Mario game:
Dog Suit (Scratch, Bite, Bark to Stun Enemies, Higher Jump)
or
Return or the Ice Flower?

Bisexual disaster
he/him

Sisilly_G

@Marioman2020 : Ice flower, I guess, even though it's very similar to the adorable penguin suit. A hypothetical dog suit also seems similarly superfluous as there wouldn't be enough, really, to distinguish it from the cat suit.

Togepi or Smoochum?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Sisilly_G

@Marioman2020 : Never heard of Pokémon?

Super Mario 3D World for me. I suppose Bowser's Fury is a nice little bonus, but I have been anticipating 3D World so much (and for so long) that its very inclusion feels a bit anticlimactic. I would have preferred a couple of extra 3D World areas instead, and perhaps Nintendo could have instead expanded Bowser's Fury into a full-length standalone game.

Peach or Rosalina?

MarioVillager92

I think I like the 2012 version more.

Also, just saying my piece for what Silly_G asked. I like both for sure, but Peach is more fun to play as, I think. Her floating ability is awesome, and she doesn't lose it when she gets a power-up! (In 3D World, that is)

Metal Mario or Vanish Mario?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

Vanish Mario.

Paper Splatoon or Paper Star Fox ?

Anti-Matter

Tasuki

Double Dragon. Funny enough the Battletoads game I like the most has the Double Dragons in it lol.

Single player RPGS or MMORPGs?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Anti-Matter

Double Dragon.

Crow or Macaw ? (as pet)

Anti-Matter

TeamRocket47

Orange. Morning person or night owl? (I'm clearly the former)

TeamRocket47

Anti-Matter

Morning person.

Wii Party or Wii Sports Resort ?

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

Wii sports resort

Problem child 3
Or
Nightmare on elm street 3

Maaryotyme

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic