Forums

Topic: The Universal Games Ranking Forum (Currently: Characters/Weapons/etc. You Hate Playing Against)

Posts 481 to 494 of 494

JunkosBoobies

@Xaldin Yep. I still load up Mario Kart 7 occasionally because I don't have my Wii U anymore and I haven't bought Deluxe for my Switch (yet). Overall though it's one of my least favorite Mario Karts. Oh and also, it's roster is probably the worst Mario Kart roster yet. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to keep out Waluigi, a Mario Kart classic, in favor of the Honey Queen from Super Mario Galaxy? Aside from that, it's just really boring overall.

Oh, and Diddy Kong's still not back.
Untitled

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

ianl579

Favorite for MKWii: Maple Treeway
Least Favorite: Dry Dry Ruins

Favorite for MK7: Rainbow Road
Least Favorite: Mario Circuit 2 (SNES)

Favorite for MK8: Hyrule Circuit (with Big Blue at a very close second)
Least Favorite: None, there are so many good tracks XD

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

WarioIsTopTier

Poll is now closed! I left it a smidge longer cause we had a tie, but that's sorted now.

I'm not gonna cover the results in detail cause I'm on mobile and that's fiddly, but Characters/Weapons/etc. You Hate Playing Against is our winner!

It just beat out Mario & Luigi RPG Games by one vote, but everything else didn't stand much of a chance so if you were hoping for that, chances are you'll get it next time.

This is something I'll have to think about (aka cry about top tiers and attempt to not sound like a salty bab) so I'll get something up in a bit. For now, toddle on.

WarioIsTopTier

GoldenGamer88

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Great snipers: Any FPS

Pretty much this. And Splatling users in Splatoon as well!

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

WarioIsTopTier

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Great snipers: Any FPS

Maybe, but you know what's worse than a good sniper on the enemy team?

A terrible sniper on your team, that guy up on the battlements trying to learn how to scope with the situational awareness of a sloth.

WarioIsTopTier

GoldenGamer88

@BigYellow That's true as well. Being that squid is pretty much the reason why I haven't made good on my promise to learn the ropes as a Charger. Now the question is - rather have a bad Charger on the team or a great one as an enemy?

WarioIsTopTier

Sorry I've been inactive again, had some school stuff and took some time with a few other communities I've neglected. I'll have a new poll up soon.

Also, absolute god-tier Direct. It was perfect, easily the best Direct I've seen. It even managed to put a stop to the "WHERE'S SMASH" crowd, which is music to my ears.

Until they start demanding characters and getting salty when they don't get in. Can't wait.

Either way Crash 4 Smash

WarioIsTopTier

ianl579

@BigYellow Agree with every word.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Tyranexx

@BigYellow: Welcome back! I understand - IRL gets in the way a lot.

And yes, the NA Direct was one of the best ones I've seen. ^_^

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

Untitled

Rilla Roo from Crash Bash (anyone remembers or even played this game? no? just me?)

As you see, this character is a mix between a gorilla and a kangaroo, and the way he taunts you is just annoying.
gorilla noises intensify

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

GoldenGamer88

Yes, yes, I‘d love to see Crash in Smash 5

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.