Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Best City / Urban Theme (Round Two)

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,556

BabyYoda71

Huh, I was the first one to vote Street Fighter in the first one (I thought the Pokémon one was just ok). Then I voted Luma’s theme of course, because it’s amazing. For the next two I voted Jack O and Grit. Then on the last one I voted Paper Mario because that was the strangest song I have ever heard…
EDIT: If it’s fan lyrics then that explains why haha

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

ThePirateCaptain

I was in a bit of a hurry and I guess it showed lol
Thanks to those who pointed out the mistakes. The bracket is updated with NieR winning the round and the link to O’Chunks should be correct now.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

kkslider5552000

I just realized the Warioware song is on Nintendo's official channel. Why don't they just do that all the time?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BabyYoda71

@kkslider5552000 Yeah I noticed that too… I think it’s because it was promoting the game - they would probably never do it for retro games sadly.

ThePirateCaptain
Anti-Matter

Woah!
Twinbee Generation X theme from DDR EXTREME made a cut. 😃

Anti-Matter

BabyYoda71

So I voted for Undertale (both of the brothers’ themes in one?), FFVII, Final Fantasy 8, BB’s theme (I’m the only one who voted that one…), Kapp’n’s Theme (not only because he’s an actually likeable character),and sans.

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Snatcher

I love this contest, is just, fun? I’m surprise they aren’t regular in other places tbh.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ThePirateCaptain

I have officially finished class for the summer so I should have time to update the thread more often. If everyone is down with two rounds per week I’ll plan on posting Sundays and Thursdays.

ThePirateCaptain

Snatcher

@ThePirateCaptain Oh yeah I’m down!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain
NF6429

Wait N's Theme won? That's a 20 second loop, did people get that confused with his battle theme? Genuinely curious.

NF6429

kkslider5552000

Almost all of these took some real thought to decide. Like I'm undecided if I voted for Linebeck's theme for thinking its better than Tails as sung by not the Gogos or because its not even in the top 15 of Adventure 2 songs while Linebeck is leagues better than most of PH's music.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BabyYoda71

@NF6429 I forgot to vote last time, and since I was the one who nominated Spamton, I might’ve been able to save it (it would’ve tied). At least I like N’s Theme, better than it losing to Ballad of the Windfish. ):

This time I voted Linebeck, Phoenix Wright, Frog, Bowser, and Maya Fey (that one was hard, but I have more nostalgia for that one, which is weird considering I’ve never played Ace Attorney)

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic