Forums

Topic: The NintendoLife VGM Tournament: Best City / Urban Theme (Round Two)

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,556

Dogorilla

@ThePirateCaptain I'll vote for Professor Layton, Mother 3, Yo-Kai Watch, Sonic Mania and DDR X2

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

BabyYoda71

It won’t let me vote either, so my votes are: Dangonronpa, Mother 3, Yo-Kai Watch, Pikmin 3 and Ruby and Sapphire.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

TeaCatherine

My votes go to;
Professor Layton’s Theme (Live)
TRIP MACHINE (xac nanoglide mix) - DDR X3
Dark Mind Battle - Kirby Star Allies
Main Theme - Pikmin 3
Steven’s Theme - Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

ThePirateCaptain
Dogorilla

Votes are working for me this time

Funky Kong

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

StarPoint

Goodness, some amazing picks this time around. I need to vote for Phendrana Depths as that's just one of my favorite video game tracks of all time. That beach remix from Sm4sh is great, but MK8D's N64 Rainbow Road rendition is just out of this world. I love me some DK music too, but I love that version of Song of Storms more. That little breakdown with the ocarina at the end is just perfection. Also, I'm taking Athena's theme all the way.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Dogorilla

Untitled

Funky Kong

ThePirateCaptain

Sorry for the delay, the next round will still be up on Friday.

The songs proceeding to the next round will be Super Smash Bros. Brawl at 6-1, Sonic Adventure 2 at 4-1, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep at 3-2, Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations at 5-1, and Sonic Generations with the 3-3 tiebreaker.
Link to the bracket

Round Two

Take Back the Tower (Boomer Kuwanger’s Theme) - Mega Man X (Arranged) vs. Gerudo Valley - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Vote here

Kiss of Jealousy (Memoria Version) - Live-a-Live vs. Pac-Man Neva Pax!! - Pac-Man Museum +

Vote here

Splattack! - Splatoon 3 vs. Theme of Phoenix Wright (Turnabout Mode) - Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Vote here

Prelude to Pursuit - The Great Ace Attorney 2 vs. Great Temple / Temple - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Vote here

Battle of the Holy - Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth vs. Kaleidoscopic Core - Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Vote here

ThePirateCaptain

StarPoint

Oh man, and this is where my loyalty to either Splatoon or Ace Attorney is tested. Ultimately, I think Turnabout Mode is a more impressive remix, so I'm going with that one.

Prelude to Pursuit also wins for me. I prefer the other remix of the Temple Theme that's in Ultimate over the one that was chosen.

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Eel

Yeah I like the regular Temple remix better.

Same goes for the original versions of the songs, I’m not sure how did they manage to make the regular Zelda 2 temples have better and longer music than the extremely long final palace.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

It just only 2 my DDR candidate songs survived.
Peoples here really don't like my DDR songs choices that I have picked the best. 🙄
I don't like with this universe.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

StarPoint

Twilight Terror isn’t quite as legendary as the original song, but it’s still fantastic. And the Shop theme from Undertale is absolutely iconic, although I do think I prefer Snowy over it, just for it being more relaxing

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Dogorilla

Oboro is probably my favourite DDR track that's come up in this tournament. Unfortunately the Hyrule Warriors theme it's up against is even better.

Funky Kong

ThePirateCaptain

The songs proceeding to the next round will be DKC Tropical Freeze with a 3-3 tiebreaker, Persona 4: Dancing All Night at 4-2, Pokémon Legends: Arceus at 4-2, Hyrule Warriors at 3-2, and Super Smash Bros Ultimate at 3-1.
Link to the bracket

Round Two

Kraid’s Lair - Metroid: Zero Mission vs. Level 6 (Face Shrine) - The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Remake)

Vote here

Team Rainbow Rocket Battle - Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon vs. SMILE - Persona 4 Reincarnation

Vote here

Mirror Temple (Mirror Magic Mix) - Celeste vs. Re:GREEN GREENS - Kirby Planet Robobot

Vote here

Hyrule Field - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds vs. Theme of Balrog - Street Fighter V

Vote here

Bloody Tears / Monster Dance - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate vs. Snowman - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Vote here

ThePirateCaptain

StarPoint

Oh no... Mirror Temple vs. Green Greens. I have such a large amount of nostalgia for Mirror Temple though that I think I need to give it to that one.

Also, Bloody Tears vs Snowman is absolutely impossible. One is just an incredible remix through and through, while the other holds a ton of nostalgia for me. But I think I need to give my vote to Snowman, just feels right.

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)

TheBigBlue

Smash ultimate vs smash ultimate

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic