Forums

Topic: The Nintendolife Family Orchard. Extra Spicy. AKA Major Disturbia

Posts 121 to 137 of 137

LzWinky

LZ marries Corbie and they have all the users here. End of story

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JTC-Pingas

Take me with you SSBFan Don't forget our children.

JTC-Pingas

moomoo

Ant
Ant: Dazza
Corbie and Prosody
Corbie And Prosody make: Chicken Brutus, theblackdragon, Vendetta, and Sean Aaron
Corbie marries Feenie. They make: lz2009 and Jalapeño
moomoo is summoned by Jalapeño through a Turbografx 16 and brought to life. To counteract Jalapeño's action, lz2009 makes Hyper Luigi from his birthday bash.
Hyper Luigi and moomoo come together to make Orlick
Orlick marries Superman and make Terranigma
Terranigma murders Corbie, making Feenie a desperate widow. Tarranigma and Feenie get married and make Ricardo91 and irken004
irken004 and pixelman get married and make Sylverstone and DarkG.
DarkG marries megaboomface2 and makes Mickeymac.
Terranigma marries Adam and they have Twighlight Crow
Sean Aaron marries Daemon and they have RebeccaGunn
RebeccaGunn goes back in her ancestory and marries Chicken Brutus, who make Stevie and Super Smash Bros. Fan1999. Feenie, in her desperate struggle with losing her husbands, marries Super Smash Bros. Fan1999, making cheetaman 91 and Starboy
cheetaman 91, not wanting to go through the pain that his mother went through, marries Princess Peach, KnucklesSonic8, Bass X0, and Cheezy. That way, if one of them dies/files a divorce, then he'll still have some left over.
Starboy, learning how screwed up his family is, doesn't marry, and lives a happy single life.
Bass X0 cheats on cheetaman with Token Girl. They make Min and malnin
Adam revives Super Smash Bros. Fan1999, who wants to just die in peace. He then goes super sayin and tries to destroy the thread. Dazza, the ant of the spicy pizza orchard, forces Super Smash Bros. Fan1999 to marry him, going to the top of the family orchard. They then make Xkhoaz, Digiki, Dragoon, and LEGEND MARIOD.
Jalapeño marries WolfRamHeart, but Jalapeño needs people to give him a loan to get fertility treatments to have kids. He then uses the sperm bazooka, They have SonicMaster and KanrakusPizza
Feenie, learning Super Smash Bros. Fan1999 would probably leave her, took the advice that cheetaman91 gave her and married Pixelman, who helped give birth to Motang, married irken004, who gave birth to Starfox, married Twighlight Crow, who gave birth to smithers, and married lockd, who gave birth to 110percentful.
110percentful marries Reala later in life who produces Outrunner.
lz2009 then made everyone explode. Or so he thought....
The ant, Dazza, refused to let the Pizza Orchard to die out, so he used all of his power to revive everybody. In turn, Dazza was with very little power left, unfit to be the ant. Thus, he gave the position of the ant to the newly revived Corbie, who in turn re-married Feenie, who made RandomWiiPlayer.
Terranigma, enraged at Corbie coming back, attempts to murder him a second time. Corbie's new power as the ant, however, make him invincible to moral attacks. His best bet was to kill his newly born son, RandomWiiPlayer. Corbie sheds 1 million tears, until discovering that some of RandomWiiPlayer's DNA is still intact. Upon this wondrous discovery, he makes 10 clones of RandomWiiPlayer, the third being the RandomWiiPlayer we know today.
lz2009 and dragon decided to have a big argument with a bunch of trash talking and for some reason this gave birth to Dazza again
TheBlackDragon marries everyone. She has one child, whose mother is Feenie, who gives birth to Konata.
Lz2009 splits into 1000 clones of himself. Now there are 1001 Lz's to ruin everyone's fun, especially Feenie.
Konata and Xkhoaz marry and give birth to Toon Link.
Feenie goes off and marries 22 of the clones of her firstborn son, lz2009. They give birth to Wiiman 10, Sonic_brawler95, and Bobpie.
Xkhaoz is happy that he has been mentioned again and brings his evil brother, Zoahkz, into the orchard, and revives pix and kills all of the lzs.
Feenie marries Feenie. She gives birth to Feenie, Feenie, Feenie, Feenie, and Feenie. Feenie commands the other Feenies she just gave birth to give her a break from getting knocked up.
The original Feenie refuses to listen, and marries Toon Link, who gives birth to TheLonelyGamer and Odnetnin.
TLG and Odnetnin inbreed, and a special version of Feenie comes out
The special version of Feenie is pure, unlike the original, and lives a happy life with Starboy as her best friend.
MetalMario appears and marries Pixelman, who give birth to Machu.
Not wanting a lover, Machu uses the aformentioned sperm bazooka used by Jalapeño and WolfRamHeart to mate with himself, giving birth to Nintendork,
Konata wants to mate with Super Smash Bros Fan1999, but the other is unwilling. Konata then uses Fawful's mind control machine from the Nintendo Vending Machine to marry him, giving birth to Magi.
Super Smash Bros. Fan2009's hatred towards the thread send a curse throughout the pizza orchard, killing everyone except Corbie. Corbie, as the ant, uses most of his power to revive everyone. Not fit to rule, he gives the next role as ant to Lz2009, who becomes the supreme dark overlord ant.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

irken004

Wait, MetalMario stole my Pixelman???

This means WAR.

/me calls Lord Megatron

Edited on by irken004

LzWinky

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAA!!

I am the dark ruler now!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready

moomoo

I already regret making lz supreme overlord ant.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

JTC-Pingas

Konata impregnates SSBFan and has 2 children named Pingas and Piness.

JTC-Pingas

ItsFuzzyPickles

Ant
Ant: Dazza
Corbie and Prosody
Corbie And Prosody make: Chicken Brutus, theblackdragon, Vendetta, and Sean Aaron
Corbie marries Feenie. They make: lz2009 and Jalapeño
moomoo is summoned by Jalapeño through a Turbografx 16 and brought to life. To counteract Jalapeño's action, lz2009 makes Hyper Luigi from his birthday bash.
Hyper Luigi and moomoo come together to make Orlick
Orlick marries Superman and make Terranigma
Terranigma murders Corbie, making Feenie a desperate widow. Tarranigma and Feenie get married and make Ricardo91 and irken004
irken004 and pixelman get married and make Sylverstone and DarkG.
DarkG marries megaboomface2 and makes Mickeymac.
Terranigma marries Adam and they have Twighlight Crow
Sean Aaron marries Daemon and they have RebeccaGunn
RebeccaGunn goes back in her ancestory and marries Chicken Brutus, who make Stevie and Super Smash Bros. Fan1999. Feenie, in her desperate struggle with losing her husbands, marries Super Smash Bros. Fan1999, making cheetaman 91 and Starboy
cheetaman 91, not wanting to go through the pain that his mother went through, marries Princess Peach, KnucklesSonic8, Bass X0, and Cheezy. That way, if one of them dies/files a divorce, then he'll still have some left over.
Starboy, learning how screwed up his family is, doesn't marry, and lives a happy single life.
Bass X0 cheats on cheetaman with Token Girl. They make Min and malnin
Adam revives Super Smash Bros. Fan1999, who wants to just die in peace. He then goes super sayin and tries to destroy the thread. Dazza, the ant of the spicy pizza orchard, forces Super Smash Bros. Fan1999 to marry him, going to the top of the family orchard. They then make Xkhoaz, Digiki, Dragoon, and LEGEND MARIOD.
Jalapeño marries WolfRamHeart, but Jalapeño needs people to give him a loan to get fertility treatments to have kids. He then uses the sperm bazooka, They have SonicMaster and KanrakusPizza
Feenie, learning Super Smash Bros. Fan1999 would probably leave her, took the advice that cheetaman91 gave her and married Pixelman, who helped give birth to Motang, married irken004, who gave birth to Starfox, married Twighlight Crow, who gave birth to smithers, and married lockd, who gave birth to 110percentful.
110percentful marries Reala later in life who produces Outrunner.
lz2009 then made everyone explode. Or so he thought....
The ant, Dazza, refused to let the Pizza Orchard to die out, so he used all of his power to revive everybody. In turn, Dazza was with very little power left, unfit to be the ant. Thus, he gave the position of the ant to the newly revived Corbie, who in turn re-married Feenie, who made RandomWiiPlayer.
Terranigma, enraged at Corbie coming back, attempts to murder him a second time. Corbie's new power as the ant, however, make him invincible to moral attacks. His best bet was to kill his newly born son, RandomWiiPlayer. Corbie sheds 1 million tears, until discovering that some of RandomWiiPlayer's DNA is still intact. Upon this wondrous discovery, he makes 10 clones of RandomWiiPlayer, the third being the RandomWiiPlayer we know today.
lz2009 and dragon decided to have a big argument with a bunch of trash talking and for some reason this gave birth to Dazza again
TheBlackDragon marries everyone. She has one child, whose mother is Feenie, who gives birth to Konata.
Lz2009 splits into 1000 clones of himself. Now there are 1001 Lz's to ruin everyone's fun, especially Feenie.
Konata and Xkhoaz marry and give birth to Toon Link.
Feenie goes off and marries 22 of the clones of her firstborn son, lz2009. They give birth to Wiiman 10, Sonic_brawler95, and Bobpie.
Xkhaoz is happy that he has been mentioned again and brings his evil brother, Zoahkz, into the orchard, and revives pix and kills all of the lzs.
Feenie marries Feenie. She gives birth to Feenie, Feenie, Feenie, Feenie, and Feenie. Feenie commands the other Feenies she just gave birth to give her a break from getting knocked up.
The original Feenie refuses to listen, and marries Toon Link, who gives birth to TheLonelyGamer and Odnetnin.
TLG and Odnetnin inbreed, and a special version of Feenie comes out
The special version of Feenie is pure, unlike the original, and lives a happy life with Starboy as her best friend.
MetalMario appears and marries Pixelman, who give birth to Machu.
Not wanting a lover, Machu uses the aformentioned sperm bazooka used by Jalapeño and WolfRamHeart to mate with himself, giving birth to Nintendork,
Konata wants to mate with Super Smash Bros Fan1999, but the other is unwilling. Konata then uses Fawful's mind control machine from the Nintendo Vending Machine to marry him, giving birth to Magi.
Super Smash Bros. Fan2009's hatred towards the thread send a curse throughout the pizza orchard, killing everyone except Corbie. Corbie, as the ant, uses most of his power to revive everyone. Not fit to rule, he gives the next role as ant to Lz2009, who becomes the supreme dark overlord ant.
Super Smash Bros. Fan1999 ends Iz2009 rule and becomes the ant of the family orchard. He ends this thread.

The End.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

LzWinky

LZ kisses Smash Fan and kills him and does things after that!

ASDFGHJKL

Best moments of 2009:
NSMBW and ST
Getting a Mac
Making an experience similar to illegal drugs with a thread
Good year so far

ASDFGHJKL

Adam

Adam hacks the Oxford English Dictionary and redefines "The End" to mean, "Hey, let's keep going, guys. I like this."
SSBF then marries everyone twice.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

LzWinky

LZ will reproduce over and over and over again. These forums shall become overrun by lzs

JTC-Pingas

To finish this off, Konata impregnates SSBFan 25 times more and has many ugly children. The End.

JTC-Pingas

ASDFGHJKL

Jalapeño mates with the rest of the NL community.
How do you like it now that that I use your people for my satisfatction!
All these years of abuse for this great revenge.

ASDFGHJKL

theblackdragon

MonkeySpanker2009 wrote:

LZ will reproduce over and over and over again. These forums shall become overrun by lzs

Ending this one on a name change. Excellent.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.