Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 2,521

NFates

Well, I just won a download code for Mario Kart 7 and I can't use it because it's for USA, and I'm from Canada. So, if you have a download code for the game (for Canada) and you are from US, let's trade! You can offer something, too.

NFates

McGruber

I have a copy of X Men Legends 2 for GameCube that I'll trade for another decent GameCube or Wii game.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Barncak

@FireFlower
Do you still have the code for Zelda Picross?
I have a code for Freedom Planet

Barncak

FireFlower

@Barncak
Yes, I still have it.
Got to go offline now but I'll be back this evening to chat to you.

Edited on by FireFlower

FireFlower

Barncak

Is anyone interested in trading download codes for WiiU or 3DS?

I have Runbow and Affordable Space Adventures, both UK/EU region codes.

Barncak

FireFlower

@Barncak

Hey Barncak, I'm back now!
So is there any form of private messaging here on Nintendo Life or do you have any suggestions as to how we'll exchange codes? 🙂

Edited on by FireFlower

FireFlower

FireFlower

@Barncak

Sure, I can do that.
By the way, before I do, does you code work in the EU?

FireFlower

Barncak

@FireFlower
Yeah, it will work. It's a EU/UK code which I got from the humble bundle and the codes which I did use all worked. I'd already bought the game Freedom Planet on launch day. Great game btw

Barncak

FireFlower

@Barncak
Cool. I'll tweet to you soon.
I'll make a post here when I've sent the tweet so that you know for certain that it's me.

Edited on by FireFlower

FireFlower

FireFlower

@Barncak
Hi Barncak. Sorry I haven't been in touch.
I'll send you a tweet now. 😊👍

Edit: Sent!

Edited on by FireFlower

FireFlower

LaserdiscGal

Hey just going to toss this out here but does anyone have a spare Humble Sierra Bundle? I'd be willing to trade steam wallet or some games.

Just @me and I'll get right back to you.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Archlize

Anybody wanna Trade my Xenoblade X EU code with Xenoblade NA code? Or maybe with a 50$ Eshop card ?

Archlize

cbkummer

@JaxonH Hey, I have the code we talked about. To be clear, I own Birthright, so what you have is a DL code for Conquest as Birthright DLC, right?

cbkummer

JaxonH

@cbkummer
That's correct. If it was full game Conquest I'd probably sell it for more than $10

I also have Map Pack 1 DLC, which I do highly recommend (and not just saying that to sell you on it, even if you just buy from eShop I think this is some of the best DLC maps, as good if not better than the main game, exception being Conquest cause that game has absolutely incredible maps, you'll see).

My email is [email protected]

Just shoot me an email

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Boiguymann

Does anyone want to trade a new 3ds xl for a normal sized new 3ds in the California (specifically the San Diego) areas thanks

Boiguymann

ogo79

for sale:
nes rarity originals: panic restaurant, power blade 1 and power blade 2 all in clean condition for 275$
get it while im feeling tremendously generous...cant find a better deal anywhere in the world

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

...just as i figured lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Dizzy_Boy

I'm not really a fan of picross games, but I hate the idea of my points being wasted on MyNintendo account. So, here's a UK code for Zelda Picross on 3DSif anybody wants it.
B0KV HM5V 0KX4 WP95

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic